Westworld

Kiki

Log Wizard
It was watchable till the end imo, not as bad as game of thrones but in that vein. Everything just turns out retarded even MIB. Aaron Pauls voice acting bothered me too.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
did this get any better? I kind of stopped caring, but if the seasons over might binge it.
Season started with a lot of promise and then shit on it all towards the end. Don't bother.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
did this get any better? I kind of stopped caring, but if the seasons over might binge it.
it looked like after 2 seasons of not having anthony hopkins carry this series, it found its footing... and then shit

actually if they took out white and black dolores and kept mib as a popsicle it'd be good

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The writers don't know about story arcs or the heroes journey. It's just utter trash.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Life After People showed one fatal flaw in the Hoover Dam: an invasive species of mollusk lives in Lake Mead and constantly threatens to clog in the intakes for water to drink the turbines. Unless it is regularly cleaned, it can eventually cut off water flow to the turbines and redirect water to the overflow channels instead

The dam could in theory stop producing power in less than a decade, unless they exterminated all life in the lake

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Life After People showed one fatal flaw in the Hoover Dam: an invasive species of mollusk lives in Lake Mead and constantly threatens to clog in the intakes for water to drink the turbines. Unless it is regularly cleaned, it can eventually cut off water flow to the turbines and redirect water to the overflow channels instead

The dam could in theory stop producing power in less than a decade, unless they exterminated all life in the lake

in Poland they use mussels as part of their water treatment system

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
it looked like after 2 seasons of not having anthony hopkins carry this series, it found its footing... and then shit

actually if they took out white and black dolores and kept mib as a popsicle it'd be good

was he even in s2 apart from a small appearance

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
S4 wasn't... that bad? Some stuff still didn't make sense and the ending felt stale but IMO it was so much better than the infamous s3 it almost looked good. To me it really looked like most of the actors got better directed, there's of course some bad acting but a lot of them improved, and Tessa Thompson seem to have finally learned how to act (which was surely a long journey for her).

Also, it also seems than for this season the again infamous Nolan-Joy showunner couple wasn't really involved, being too busy with their current projects (Disney's The Son, Gibson's The Peripheral, Fallout TV show) which is probably why the writing wasn't below Mariana Trench.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Instead of cancelling they probably should've fired all their writers and got someone halfway competent.

Although I haven't watched the last two seasons, so maybe it's too far gone.

spronk

FPS noob
season 1 - great TV
season 2 - shit
season 3 - amazing, even shittier than season 2 now with Jesse Pinkman
season 4 - first few episodes were "ok" and it was starting to build up to something interesting and the writers completely could not seal the deal, ending sucked

the last few moments of the show act as a show finale though, essentially everything viewers saw was a simulation as Dolores (i think, i forget who honestly) is running simulations to try and find a reality where humans and hosts can co-exist peacefully. aka nothing you watched mattered.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Season 1 was basically Lost-itis. They had some awesome badass idea and everyone is like "I can't wait to find out what 'the game' is!" Then, unfortunately, the writers were like "us too!"

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
Sucks they don't get to wrap it up. Should at least let them do one 90 minute finale to tie up everything.

For me, it's:

Season 1 - Brilliant
Season 2 - Ok, but let's see where it goes
Season 3 - Wtf happened to WW?
Season 4 - Course correction, but too little too late

spronk

FPS noob
the core cast will still get paid out for season 5 as HBO had to renew their contract for s5 last year to "hold" them in play

they paid out $15-20m in salaries

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Which means the expected loss of actually doing S5 would be far greater than $20M. At least with the Batgirl situation they could see the finished product and confirm it deserved to be bonfired.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
They should have never left the park. There could have been ten seasons of shows never leaving. It’s a shame considering how good season one was. I did not watch S4 nor will I ever, 3 was bad enough.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users