Westworld

Warflagon

Peasant
I hate the chick from the board, she is by far the worst casting on any HBO show that I have watched. She belongs on Fox's empire or some shit.

I think she's a hottie....i'd like to be her host for the night....but i digress...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Why are you guys arguing a point that is almost certainly a complete hand wave of "smart bullets" with no further explanation or in depth coverage coming for the rest of the show.

It's the same exact scenario as potentially shooting the explosive in the hosts' backs, we expect it never to be touched on but we'll still get machine gun bullets that rip through people and face splatter. Don't expect a comment like "Hey, can we not totally destroy the train every loop? Shit's expensive."

reminder that Westworld is not a fucking joke.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So has anyone gone and watched bill and teds bogus journey because of this show?

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
latest?cb=20150326131618

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Could be a sort of biological explosive. Something tiny, but enough to cause death for a host. Kind of like an aneurysm on demand.

• 1Like

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pretty comprehensive breakdown from reddit of what the Maze is/could be, backed up by quotes from a variety of characters.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
well that settles that question 100% (facial mole, no possible way to remove that)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
well that settles that question 100% (facial mole, no possible way to remove that)
But someone posted a face morph pic.

FUCK! I don't know what to believe!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

I haven't seen the latest episode and I'm not sure if someone has said this, but assuming the MiB is William, what if the narrative that Ford is working on is a redux of William and Delores' rampage 30 years ago?

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just read a theory that Dolores is Wyatt in the current timeline.
I considered that, but then Teddy's programming would probably freak the fuck out. He wants to kill Wyatt, but Dolores is his entire motivation.

And would that mean his memories of Wyatt (as a dude, there was some flashback to that) are incorrect? Teddy was supposed to be the guy next to Wyatt when he was massacring people.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I considered that, but then Teddy's programming would probably freak the fuck out. He wants to kill Wyatt, but Dolores is his entire motivation.

And would that mean his memories of Wyatt (as a dude, there was some flashback to that) are incorrect? Teddy was supposed to be the guy next to Wyatt when he was massacring people.

I don't think that is plausible. It would mean that Dolores became Wyatt only after MiB had his mind rape time with her and that anything currently shown about her is solely flashbacks.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dolores identifies as a violent white man, but still uses female pronouns. SJWestWorld

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That shot of Bernard choking another women is not Elsie went back to check cause that shit was fucking with me and then someone from the show says "How do we know that was Elsie?". Also from the preview you hear Dolores asking "Why did you have me seek the maze?" or some such so hopefully we get to see who it is that is talking to these hosts and who the fuck grabbed Elsie.

It's Elsie bro.

f9Kthrs.jpg

• 1Like