Westworld

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have not seen shit related to westworld in how many pages? GET OFF MY DICK! lol, i know it's lovely, but really.......lets talk westworld!
This is exactly the shit Wooly would do. Say something retarded, get called out on it, and then shit post for pages about how he's being attacked. Oh, and don't forget then bitching about how the thread has gone off topic when he's the one who's been doing the shit posting.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
at least condense your posts, man. am i the only one who get irritated by seeing 2-3 posts in a row by the same person?

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
It's definitely Wooly. Too much of a fucking coward to admit to it, but the fact that he says dumb shit, then tries to back dumb shit up with more dumb shit, then complains about derails when he's the one derailing, only proves it.
Quit being a fucking pussy, Wooly and just man up and admit it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's definitely Wooly. Too much of a fucking coward to admit to it, but the fact that he says dumb shit, then tries to back dumb shit up with more dumb shit, then complains about derails when he's the one derailing, only proves it.
Quit being a fucking pussy, Wooly and just man up and admit it.

Wooly is dead. I am absolutely not joking.

Like real life the man has passed away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
is this show any better after first 2 episodes or still blows?

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I stopped after episode 5. Not because I hated it, but because I just wanted to be able to binge watch the last 5.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This show went full retard in season one. It is a pretty amazing feat to turn your entirely original show into a shitty pre-quel/origin story. By definition, you should not even be able to do that, but this show figured a way.

Some shows stretch 1 season into 3, because they have a lack of original ideas. This one on the other hand, crammed 3 seasons into one. They took the story to places they never should have, way too soon. Take a lesson from The Wire and have an easily understandable and digestible setting/theme:
Season 1- 90% of the time should have been spent in the park, with the host, showing the elaborate extent they could go to with their stories. World build, make it feel alive.
Season 2- Pull back and start spending time in the control station, learn there is a creator, a board he answers to, politics, and espionage.
Season 3- Realize the hosts are more than just robots that do as they are told. Start the host revolution. Introduce ideas of when and how AI becomes transcendent and alive.​

What you're really asking for is a lot of pointless filler episodes.

Fuck that, I like TVs new trend of actually moving shit along.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
is this show any better after first 2 episodes or still blows?

I can't imagine why you thought the first two episodes blew, but yes, it does get a lot better. The first two episodes are kind of like Grand Theft Auto; lots of pointless murders and rapes, but it lays the groundwork for the show, and the show expands way beyond the senseless violence, and there's an amazing story that unfolds as the show progresses. Also, this may be Anthony Hopkins best performance of his career. His character is barely revealed the first couple of episodes, but man, as the show goes on, you get to see the master at work.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I stopped after episode 5. Not because I hated it, but because I just wanted to be able to binge watch the last 5.
Dolores is living two timeline
Arnold is Barnard.
Meave plot sucks.
William bangs Dolores.
Director killed by Barnard.
Meave awakens and plots crazybshit with the bandit.
Logan leads confederado.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
I can't imagine why you thought the first two episodes blew, but yes, it does get a lot better. The first two episodes are kind of like Grand Theft Auto; lots of pointless murders and rapes, but it lays the groundwork for the show, and the show expands way beyond the senseless violence, and there's an amazing story that unfolds as the show progresses. Also, this may be Anthony Hopkins best performance of his career. His character is barely revealed the first couple of episodes, but man, as the show goes on, you get to see the master at work.

its boring because its robots being killed, so theres nothing at stake unless you care about robot feelings. it's like making a schindler's list movie about the millions of mice america kills each year.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
its boring because its robots being killed, so theres nothing at stake unless you care about robot feelings. it's like making a schindler's list movie about the millions of mice america kills each year.
We lost a lot of good mice over the years, man.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
The Maeve story could have been better if they were more patient with it. Had she manipulated and seduced the two techs slowly over more time as she was programed to do, it would have been much cooler, instead they went with the ham fisted, lazy "Do it or I'll kill you" approach.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The Maeve story could have been better if they were more patient with it. Had she manipulated and seduced the two techs slowly over more time as she was programed to do, it would have been much cooler, instead they went with the ham fisted, lazy "Do it or I'll kill you" approach.
Agreed. The pace at which they completely abandon reason is what made it so stupid; unless they give us some reason to believe it in the finale.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think the only redeemable path is that Felix was a host the whole time like others have said and Sylvester wasn't. But that is a problem because Maeve knew immediately that Bernard was a host and had the ability to override him with her admin privileges.

But she couldn't do that to Felix sooo...

• 1Like

Brad2770

Dolores is living two timeline
Arnold is Barnard.
Meave plot sucks.
William bangs Dolores.
Director killed by Barnard.
Meave awakens and plots crazybshit with the bandit.
Logan leads confederado.

Didn't Delores kind of get raped by an army as well?

• 1Like