Westworld

Brad2770

I do not know, I was under the impression she might have been passed around to a few of the host army guys.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
He's either a very deep sleeper, or was drunk as fuck.
Let's assume dick-out was drunk enough to not be awoken by limbs being removed from the robits (given who dElores screamed with a simple gut shank, we can assume robits werre screaming their heads off), the question remains how did Bill McPoyle do this to all the robits by himself? Surely they would have fought back. Unless robits get shitfaced too I guess?

• 2Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
its boring because its robots being killed, so theres nothing at stake unless you care about robot feelings. it's like making a schindler's list movie about the millions of mice america kills each year.

I don't want to ruin it for you, but there's a lot more than robot deaths in the show. Also, the show tries to define the very meaning of life. That's the true purpose of Westworld. It's basically like "The Matrix" where artificial intelligence becomes self aware.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't want to ruin it for you, but there's a lot more than robot deaths in the show. Also, the show tries to define the very meaning of life. That's the true purpose of Westworld. It's basically like "The Matrix" where artificial intelligence becomes self aware.
I repeat, let's not go full retard

• 2Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Let's assume dick-out was drunk enough to not be awoken by limbs being removed from the robits (given who dElores screamed with a simple gut shank, we can assume robits werre screaming their heads off), the question remains how did Bill McPoyle do this to all the robits by himself? Surely they would have fought back. Unless robits get shitfaced too I guess?

Ehhh, my only guess is that maybe William realized what Logan told him was true: that they really can't hurt you, and he went all Doom cheat code on them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Ehhh, my only guess is that maybe William realized what Logan told him was true: that they really can't hurt you, and he went all Doom cheat code on them.
You mean the can't kill you, they sure as shit can punch you and tie you up, as has happened throughout the show. Seems odd McPoyle was able to delimb so many without being restrained

• 2Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Everyone got blackout piss-yourself drunk, except for McPoyle. I don't know, I was wondering the same thing.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I thought Dolores fucked the shit out of everyone and then went to the promised land

• 2Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
You mean the can't kill you, they sure as shit can punch you and tie you up, as has happened throughout the show. Seems odd McPoyle was able to delimb so many without being restrained

Only other thing I can think of is if the hosts were all drunk as shit as well, and instead of going Jack Reacher on them, he just quietly slit all their throats in their sleep and then mutilated the bodies afterwards?

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dolores being the oldest active host must mean she's had thousands of dicks. I wonder how many dicks before they have to replace her fleshlight.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I prefer to think that the techs have to clean out vaginas that get too.... trailworn.
With their penis

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I couldn't figure out why every damn woman in this show likes to gut themselves.
Automation STD's.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Dolores being the oldest active host must mean she's had thousands of dicks. I wonder how many dicks before they have to replace her fleshlight.
actually if you think about it, you have to be really invested in the "farmer girl quest", you have to travel all the way out to Abernathy ranch, kill mom and pops then get her.

Although there was a point where they showed milk drinking gang try to get her at sweetwater for a noob b4 Teddy came in.

• 2Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Evan Rachel wood is going through some emotional rollercoaster on twitter right now

• 1Like