Westworld

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
And you're not going to link the highlights? Related to the show?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nah, she spoke out about being raped or something(in her past). I saw a blurb on Reddit, but didn't really look into it.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You can't be an actor without whining about Trump these days.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm surprised. Considering she was a child star, I figured she was raped by some Hollywood executive or something when she was a teenager.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm surprised. Considering she was a child star, I figured she was raped by some Hollywood executive or something when she was a teenager.
Stripping down on the casting couch for a acting gig isn't rape though. Unless you are Jennifer Lawrence and she only complained after the whole world watched her guzzle a 20oz dick soda and we saw her asshole.

• 2Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
In the article linked above about Dolores IRL rape, and several times in this thread, people have talked about her being raped on the show. I must have missed this. What episode? Strictly out of curiosity.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
In the article linked above about Dolores IRL rape, and several times in this thread, people have talked about her being raped on the show. I must have missed this. What episode? Strictly out of curiosity.

A lot of people THINK the MIB raped her when he dragged her into the bar. Probably didn't, was just Hailing her for some clues to his epic quest in private. Also I think it's implied that her loop often ends in a guest having their way with her if they kill Teddy after he tries to save her from the people that kill her parents.

...and you could say that it's all rape because she's designed to be a pretty fucktoy and she doesn't even know it, but that's a Tanoomba level statement.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Struck me as odd watching the first 9 episodes more guys were not grabbing that silicone more. She is obviously the cleaner fleshlights of the bunch.
Guess the effort to not be rape is just too much when you got things like Angela Sarafyan's Clementine offering however or least they did.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Stripping down on the casting couch for a acting gig isn't rape though. Unless you are Jennifer Lawrence and she only complained after the whole world watched her guzzle a 20oz dick soda and we saw her asshole.

Link please!

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
so far I have never seen Dolores get killed.
We've never seen it but I have to wonder if she was early on in the season when she got dragged into the farm shack( the in theory rape scene ) as after that Bernard was accessing her, am I right?
Possible she was and was reconstructed as they do then went in for personality overhaul or maybe I am nuts. Probably nuts. Definitely nuts. Hell I could be one of them.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Something that's kinda funny my buddy brought up was that first episode security guy was scared shitless about the robots and brought like 5 people with him. 3rd episode it's just him and Elsie and he is still worried but now it's just two of them. Now the last episode he goes by himself and won't pull the trigger. Shitty writing or something else?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users