Westworld

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Something I noticed, in the last scene when Ford walks away, there is a deactivated host in the background that seems to match Theresa for build and hair length.

View attachment 100349

Is that surprising? Theresa was obviously being recreated in the very room in which she was killed.

But why? It's not like they hid her death. The body was recovered and shown in the following episode.

Doesn't sound right to me. Ford wouldn't publicly show that sort of thing off.

Most plausible is they remake her at the main factory (not his underground shit) for a PR stunt. Board says, "Losing Theresa will look bad." Ford responds, "Not a problem. I can recreate her as a host!" Which is a stretch.

You're reading too far into it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not saying that Will isn't the MiB, but it wouldnt make much sense considering the MiB said that Maeve was the first Host he saw human qualities in, despite what we've seen between Will and Dolores.

“I killed her and her daughter just to see what I felt. Then, just when I thought it was done... the woman refused to die. And then something miraculous happened. In all my years coming here, I had never seen anything like it. She was alive, truly alive, if only for a moment. And that was when the maze revealed itself to me” (The MiB, episode 8).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

I'm not saying that Will isn't the MiB, but it wouldnt make much sense considering the MiB said that Maeve was the first Host he saw human qualities in, despite what we've seen between Will and Dolores.

“I killed her and her daughter just to see what I felt. Then, just when I thought it was done... the woman refused to die. And then something miraculous happened. In all my years coming here, I had never seen anything like it. She was alive, truly alive, if only for a moment. And that was when the maze revealed itself to me” (The MiB, episode 8).
a bit of a problem with this. in fact, frankly, puts doubt on either of them.
Logan stabs Dolores in the stomach, to show Billy her robot guts. (proving the robit parts.. and, is a +1 for Logan, "I cut one of you open before-MIB"
but, Dolores talks about Arnold, then grabs Logan knife and slashes his left cheek. (Maeve cuts MIB in his right throat)
Its abit weird, since they both saw her breaking programming, and attacking him out of hate. Basically exactly like Maeve.. so, MIB's statements are a bit odd, if he had seen that before.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
a bit of a problem with this. in fact, frankly, puts doubt on either of them.
Logan stabs Dolores in the stomach, to show Billy her robot guts. (proving the robit parts.. and, +1 for Logan, "I cut one of you open before,MIB"
Dolores talks about Arnold, then grabs Logan knife and slashes his left cheek. (Maeve cuts MIB in his right throat)
Its abit weird, since they both saw her breaking programming, and attacking him out of hate.

Also, MIB is head of some mega business and foundation. Logan is the boss of the company, and though William is his VP and marrying his sister, unless he dies and become his successor (Dolores killing Logan), it makes it seem like William wouldn't be in control of the company just because he married the boss's daughter/sister.

• 1Like

Warflagon

Peasant
new tinfoil......william and logan killed each other 30 years ago, but ford made a william replicant to replace him (either one) on the board and the MIB is a RL bot working his own maze....inside of fords game......

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That's not tinfoil. That's giant lead box.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
new tinfoil......william and logan killed each other 30 years ago, but ford made a william replicant to replace him (either one) on the board and the MIB is a RL bot working his own maze....inside of fords game......

Lose a Wooly, gain a Flagon... the universe balances itself, unfortunately.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I believe season two is going to show the events of 30+ years ago. The research, the progress, the start and the partnership of ford and/or arnold with only a few flash forwards to the present......

In athead of shitty posts of yours this takes the cake.

They would blow their cgi budget on one episode of making Hopkins young.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Not to mention he's basically describing half of season 1.

Flagon I'm afraid you may be losing your mind.

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I see many posts talking as if they think Ford is human and others speculating that he might be a host. Did I completely hallucinate the first five minutes and just imagine Bernard issuing voice commands to make Ford halt all motor movements?

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I see many posts talking as if they think Ford is human and others speculating that he might be a host. Did I completely hallucinate the first five minutes and just imagine Bernard issuing voice commands to make Ford halt all motor movements?

Are you referring to Bernard's "memories"?

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Also, not sure if everyone placed it, but the picture of Logan's sister is the one that sent Abernathy off the rails.

that was something i assumed. I wanted to go back and check for sure, but it kept slipping my mind. I appreciate that confirmation of sorts

• 1Like

j00t

uhm... yes? when did that happen?

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I don't mind the mib is logan theories. I mean dipshits can become enlightened. also mib acts and talks more like logan then william. what if dolores accidently killed william in next episode and it changed logan. when mib talks about his wife he doesnt say hey i was married to logans sister. it could just be anyone but we assume it's the chick in the picture because that's the misdirection.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
that was something i assumed. I wanted to go back and check for sure, but it kept slipping my mind. I appreciate that confirmation of sorts
Njpwk8n.jpg

sIYPZGO.jpg

• 2Like

j00t

just to point out, there seems to be an assumption that MiB was basically playing the good guy before his wife died a year ago. I didn't get that from the scene at all. He mentions that he is different out in the real world, but his wife and child and still always been afraid of him. he specifically mentions that when his wife died he went off the deep end to see how he felt about being a pure-blooded child murderer but the implication ISN'T that he was this lawful good character beforehand. the implication is that he TRIED to be the lawful good guy on the outside but was much more grey area on the inside. I think where william's character is going is a bit closer to what MiB's was prior to his wife's death, regardless of whether or not MiB is william or not

• 1Like

Warflagon

Peasant

In athead? talk about shitty posts or bots.....But I digress. If you wish to insult me, sir, please make yourself understandable. Please?