Westworld

Warflagon

Peasant
Why William probably is the MIB:
1. Only Dolores, William, and the MIB know that El Lazo's real name is Lawrence.
2. MIB told Lawrence he was "born" in the park.
3. The can that Dolores drops only rolls to three people: Teddy (who's a host and part of the loop), William, and the MIB.
4. MIB tells Ford he saved the park. We know that William is marrying Logan's sister, and works at the company that's looking into buying out the park.
5. MIB has the exact same knife that William has.
6. William is being changed by visiting the park. A darker side to his personality is being revealed, as evidenced in the last episode when he slaughters all the hosts in the park and finally stands up to Logan. Again, hinting back to MIB saying he was born in the park.
7. MIB recognizes the host who used to be the greeter (only other person she engages with that we're shown is William).
8. William tells Dolores on the train about how he wants to live inside the stories he used to read. The only other person in the show who has made this exact same reference is the MIB.

How is only doleres, william and logan and MIB know that el lazo's real name is lawrence? Do you think you are the first raid to attempt that dragon?
Means nothing.
That we have seen.
How did MIB save the park? Finanically? Seems to be the predominate thought, I disagree, or at least say that it may have been different.
They all have the same knife.
William being changed by the park 30 years ago does not correlate with MIB being changed by the park one year ago.
I'm sure that greeter never met anyone else but william?
Wrong, Ford has stated almost the exact same thing. as well as most teenagers......

Warflagon

Peasant
Not confused at all. You're a fucking idiot, and so is H.A. Monkey. Wouldn't surprise me if you're brothers. The only two people who still don't comprehend what's happening in this show are the two of you.

Ok. I replied in kind to your points. you insult (or try to) me. Buh bye. you have nothing to add to my life :)

Edit - also, you are a troll. Might want to tend to that. I'm sure it's not helping your personal life at all.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Please try and keep up. When Arnold and Ford were doing all the beta testing of the hosts before the park was opened, there was one town. Soon as Dolores malfunctioned, a new storyline was writen. The one we see William and Logan in. What that means is that Dolores has been in the same storyline loop for 30 years. The same for every other fucking host. Maeve had her perogitive changed once she had her storyline loop broken and malfunctioned.

Teddy's storyline hasn't changed. He had more backstory added. He got interrupted by the MIB before he reached Dolores. Intended for the storyline. Dolores then did her routine, went back to the house where her dad and mom got killed. Teddy is under the assumption that it was Wyatt's men who did that. That's why he keeps saying Dolores will be saved once they reach Wyatt. Or are you forgetting those scenes and conversations since they're so short?
You're correct, if you're saying "Western" is the storyline.

Otherwise everything you're saying is wrong, and I'm tempted to just put your retarded ass on ignore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm

Otherwise everyone you're saying is wrong, and I'm tempted to just put your retarded ass on ignore.

Go ahead, won't bother me one bit. You haven't actually refuted one thing I said. You deflect from answering to insinuate that I'm of lesser mental prowess. It's not my fault you cannot provide any answer other than I'm a retard.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Please try and keep up. When Arnold and Ford were doing all the beta testing of the hosts before the park was opened, there was one town. Soon as Dolores malfunctioned, a new storyline was writen. The one we see William and Logan in. What that means is that Dolores has been in the same storyline loop for 30 years. The same for every other fucking host. Maeve had her perogitive changed once she had her storyline loop broken and malfunctioned.

we know for a fact, Abernathy, Dolores's father, was in a different narrative at some point. he was only her father for a few years. Before that, he was a cannibal cultist.
Swapping roles is not that uncommon. We were shown multiple examples of it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warflagon

Peasant

Otherwise everything you're saying is wrong, and I'm tempted to just put your retarded ass on ignore.

for being an insulting asshole to folk that just come here to talk about a show they enjoy, I"m going to ignore you. I'm sure we'll both be the better for it. Prick.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
for being an insulting asshole to folk that just come here to talk about a show they enjoy, I"m going to ignore you. I'm sure we'll both be the better for it. Prick.
Oh no, not the guy with 87 posts. Please don't ignore me!

And Monkey, I can't refute you because I don't have time to sit here and compare the show scenes to every dumb thing you say. It's just not worth my time.

Maeve's storyline, for instance, was changed within the most recent year. We know this, because MiB was the one who killed her child. Then she got a new story as a madam. But you say stupid shit about how they all have the same narrative for 30 years when we're literally shown that not to be the case.

• 3Like

Warflagon

Peasant
we know for a fact, Abernathy, Dolores's father, was in a different narrative at some point. he was only her father for a few years. Before that, he was a cannibal cultist.
Swapping roles is not that uncommon. We were shown multiple examples of it.

a door greeter does not swap jobs with a receiving clerk. Not the same job, not the same "cornerstone" or skills. Just saying

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Wow a bunch of aspies in this thread. So I just binged all 8 previous episodes of Westworld over the weekend. After watching Sunday night's episode I thought, "Hey, I'll hop into the forum thread and see what awesome discussion they're having about possible plot twists!". Then I was like:
nvrmnd.gif

nvrmnd.gif

nvrmnd.gif

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Warflagon

Peasant
Wow a bunch of aspies in this thread. So I just binged all 8 previous episodes of Westworld over the weekend. After watching Sunday night's episode I thought, "Hey, I'll hop into the forum thread and see what awesome discussion they're having about possible plot twists!". Then I was like:
nvrmnd.gif
I'm going to do myself a favor and just /ignore all nasty troll trumps that I read. Buh bye!

I notice a large amount of folk I ignore are donors........I wonder, do they believe they have or have special privileges to be horrible?

Or Am I the host? Should I not notice this?

nvrmnd.gif

nvrmnd.gif

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider

Teddy's storyline hasn't changed. He had more backstory added. He got interrupted by the MIB before he reached Dolores. Intended for the storyline. Dolores then did her routine, went back to the house where her dad and mom got killed. Teddy is under the assumption that it was Wyatt's men who did that. That's why he keeps saying Dolores will be saved once they reach Wyatt. Or are you forgetting those scenes and conversations since they're so short?

Old Mr Abernathy was a Shakespeare quoting cult leader. New Mr Abernathy was obviously something else before being Abernathy. Wyatt's henchlady was the greeter who met William. Clementine was the madam of the Mariposa for some time. New Clementine was literally given old Clementine's identity and wardrobe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
a door greeter does not swap jobs with a receiving clerk. Not the same job, not the same "cornerstone" or skills. Just saying

well, yeah, but neither does a cannibal cultist switch jobs with a doting father farmer. but then again, we're not really talking about skillsets in the traditional sense. we saw maeve get reformatted in a matter of minutes. you want one of your dolls to switch positions? you just pick them up and put them over where you want them to be.

• 3Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm going to do myself a favor and just /ignore all nasty troll trumps that I read. Buh bye!

I notice a large amount of folk I ignore are donors........I wonder, do they believe they have or have special privileges to be horrible?

Or Am I the host? Should I not notice this?
How did you come upon this community?

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
god mah westworld thread is getting ruined
nvrmnd.gif

Ya this thread has pretty much been completely destroyed. Was fun while it lasted the first 4 or 5 episodes. I have a feeling wooly is getting his revenge.

nvrmnd.gif

nvrmnd.gif

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
oh, years ago. I make my own stories....is that ok?
You just seem surprised that people are going to blast you for stupid posts. We haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Warflagon

Peasant
But more to the honest answer; I came apon this place (as it was then) in 2005 as an ex eq player (not you. I'm a casual that loved the impact of decisions made in game.) when I was looking with some interest in vanguard. I got in beta or open beta or what not and saw an r2d2 mailbox and could not jump off a cliff to my own death and just ended up here, among other angry folk.

Course, I don't start my arguments with "your a retard because you are stupid" and I have little regard for those that do. Matter of fact, I won't waste my time.

Now, is that clear? Is that ok? may I stay sir? May I have an opinion? May I ignore trolls at my leisure?

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Now, is that clear? Is that ok? may I stay sir? May I have an opinion? May I ignore trolls at my leisure?
You may do all those things, but try to do them better please.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users