Westworld

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Homework is an apt description.

The indian one certainly was the standout episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The standalone, non-sequitur Native American episode was the only thing good they did in season 2.

As time goes on, the only thing I really appreciate from this show is the soundtrack.

That sounds awesome. Do you know which number that was? I might check it out

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yes that's by far the best episode of Season 2. The only episode on par with Season 1.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
The standalone, non-sequitur Native American episode was the only thing good they did in season 2.

As time goes on, the only thing I really appreciate from this show is the soundtrack.

The intro is pretty good too, although I suppose that's half soundtrack. In a time when a lot of shows are skipping them to make more room for ads, it stands out with Game of Thrones and Black Sails as one of the best.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No shows on premium networks are skipping intros for ads.

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
SCIENCE, BITCHES

120556.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Thought it was a new show and got super excited until I saw Delores' face. Then I was super disappointed that they wasted such great visuals on what is going to be a shit sandwich of a third season.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Thought it was a new show and got super excited until I saw Delores' face. Then I was super disappointed that they wasted such great visuals on a what is going to be a shit sandwich of a third season.
Lol same

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
LOL yeah I was like "oh shit a new sci fi show?!" then the title drop happened.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
2020 eh? That must mean they're taking the time they need to make this show watchable again. Right?

Cybsled

Heh I thought the same thing. I was like "oh shit, new sci fi show". Nope, fucking Westworld.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
2020 eh? That must mean they're taking the time they need to make this show watchable again. Right?

Hey, True Detective Season 3 was a vast improvement over Season 2 after a long break. Wasn't amazing or anything, but it was worth watching.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'll keep hoping, a mix up is what the show desperately needs, the park and Ford need to go. HBO-style Altered Carbon could be cool

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Only thing that gives me hope is that the trailer wasn’t some rawr rawr girl power SJW shit. But it will still be SJW shit.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Delores character arc is complete. There are no redeeming qualities to her.

They can't bring her back for S3. You can't undo S2.

"There's gonna be big retconning to S1" Suck my dick.

***MIC DROP***

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to rewatch the final 2 episodes of GoT to see if it makes this series bearable.

• 1WTF