What are you listening to at the moment?

Khane

Got something right about marriage

I went to college about 40 minutes south of Canada way upstate in NY. My roommate used to listen to Beautiful Midnight on repeat and I gotta say, I really enjoyed that album.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Was only 34 when this was filmed. Almost looked older than he did much much later. Song writen by Kristofferson, Waylon said he was OK to be around if you could ever shut him up about his lefty politics.

Guess telling Chet Atkins to stick it and going to the Armadillo in Austin was good for your looks a few years later lol. Outlaw country morphed over the years but originally it was "outlaw" because they were doing it their way outside of the big music labels.

And this. My 3 pick me up songs when it's bad.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Robert Hunter. He was the lyricist behind most Garcia-penned music. I am a sucker for a song. I remember my Mom singing this tune as she was cleaning the house one day. She hated rock n roll. lol. RIP Robert.

special bonus Sadre points: I was actually was at this show. Had camped for tickets, had 3rd row for this night.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Robert Hunter. He was the lyricist behind most Garcia-penned music. I am a sucker for a song. I remember my Mom singing this tune as she was cleaning the house one day. She hated rock n roll. lol. RIP Robert.

special bonus Sadre points: I was actually was at this show. Had camped for tickets, had 3rd row for this night.
Hunter dying hits me harder than anyone in the last five years.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

The Dire Wolf finally caught up with him. The Dead haven't really been my jam in a long time but they always give me fond memories of listening to those albums on road trips as a kid.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Been listening to a lot of Battle Beast lately. They've become one of my favorite bands since they first popped up on a Pandora station I was listening to a few months ago.