What are you listening to at the moment?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,914
131,984
I like Irish music in general. But I love it when I'm lit. It's like their whole culture designed a genre of music that only shines when you're inebriated.


 

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
My girlfriend wanted me to teach how to 2 step so we started with this. She's too short or I am too tall.

 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
48,295
175,195
Was never a huge Slipknot fan, but been listening to them more now that Eloy joined up.

I had no idea this song was Slipknot. And I also have no idea why I know it so well. Was it in a movie or something?

 

Vuuxo

Scaphism
<Gold Donor>
3,601
11,486
Was never a huge Slipknot fan, but been listening to them more now that Eloy joined up.

I had no idea this song was Slipknot. And I also have no idea why I know it so well. Was it in a movie or something?


I don't recall it in a movie or show but they played the fuck out of this song on the radio. Annoyingly so.
 

elcaro1101

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2,541
7,673
Sames, had to find the full song after hearing it at the end.

Also thought it was a pretty well done movie.
 

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
One of those nights. Was sitting out late on the deck, hot and humid and listening to Ray.



 
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users