What are you listening to at the moment?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
11,529
9,027
Scott left us FAR too soon. He was such a genius at music. Sad we didn't get more from him.

 

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
7,060
5,398
Heavy dose of Breaking Benjamin and Starset today after seeing them last night.

1791052399597.png


1791052435727.png
 

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,829
64,768
This was a random BGM for some youtube video I was watching. Thought it was from the 70s. Nope, 2004.

 

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,479
6,486
This is lovely, not sure how it is made. The first half is just like a night in the house of Elrond. The latter is more like a druid grove.

 

ubiquitrips

Lord Nagafen Raider
709
166
I have been listening to these guys since the 90s and I still get excited every time a new album is coming out. I am always a fan but, even knowing that, I think this next album is showing signs of being especially good.