Scott left us FAR too soon. He was such a genius at music. Sad we didn't get more from him.
Araxen Golden Baronet of the Realm 11,529 9,027 Oct 3, 2026 #8,501 Scott left us FAR too soon. He was such a genius at music. Sad we didn't get more from him.
meStevo I think your wife's a bigfoot gus. <Silver Donator> 7,060 5,398 Oct 3, 2026 #8,503 Heavy dose of Breaking Benjamin and Starset today after seeing them last night.
moonarchia The Scientific Shitlord <Bronze Donator> 32,830 64,770 Today at 5:58 AM #8,506 This was a random BGM for some youtube video I was watching. Thought it was from the 70s. Nope, 2004.
This was a random BGM for some youtube video I was watching. Thought it was from the 70s. Nope, 2004.
Kharzette Watcher of Overs 6,479 6,486 Today at 9:00 AM #8,507 This is lovely, not sure how it is made. The first half is just like a night in the house of Elrond. The latter is more like a druid grove.
This is lovely, not sure how it is made. The first half is just like a night in the house of Elrond. The latter is more like a druid grove.
U ubiquitrips Lord Nagafen Raider 709 166 Today at 3:37 PM #8,508 I have been listening to these guys since the 90s and I still get excited every time a new album is coming out. I am always a fan but, even knowing that, I think this next album is showing signs of being especially good.
I have been listening to these guys since the 90s and I still get excited every time a new album is coming out. I am always a fan but, even knowing that, I think this next album is showing signs of being especially good.