What are you playing?

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Diablo 3/Saints Row 4 on ps3. So many more games to finish so little time. Beat Dragons Crown on Normal last night before picking up d3.

Goonsquad Officer
I'm playing a mix of anno 2070, civilization V, rogue legacy. Cantr (once or twice a day). at work I play puzzles and dragons, or when i'm waiting in line at the grocery store. I play don't starve after the chafe of death wears off from the previous game.

When my wife feels like watching a game, I been playing mass effect 3 renegade mode (she plays paragon, laughs at renegade shepard's antics). We're thinking of playing some ME3 multiplayer together cus she LOVES that combat so much.

I was trying to go look at my steam list of favorite right now but steam won't load right now haha.

Goonsquad Officer
and thinking of taking up playing shards of dalaya again. all the eq nostalgia threads making me want to play that kinda game again
smile.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Still plugging along with Path of Exile. Those of you that installed the free D3, install PoE, it's also free(and a much better game than D3 was at launch).
http://www.pathofexile.com/

For the love of god, look at the passive skill tree!
POE_Skills.jpg

And thats only like the top half or so of the tree

None of that is even a single spell or attack skill, those come separately via skill gems(loot drops/quest rewards)

Easily the most in-depth action RPG I've ever played

Szlia

I recently played some Chrono Cross (PS1) until I got bored (took 60ish hours still!), completed Hotline Miami (PS3), completed the two available chapters of a strange point and click adventure game called Kentucky Road Zero (Steam - pretty fascinating narrative ideas and some brilliant visual presentation, but it feels a bit like a fever dream), completed an action puzzle game called Fire n' Ice (emulated NES) that was mentioned in the "name that game" thread, and then completed the absolutely brilliant Papers, Please (Steam - get it!).

Next should be Vanquish (PS3) and Heavy Rain (PS3). Ideally I should complete them before getting GTAV (PS3)... bu I might suddenly decide to dive into the almost infinite pile of oldies I have around here.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Vanquish was one of the most fun gaming experiences of my life. Enjoy man.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
since getting married a few years back and having 2 kids, my gaming time has been cut dramatically, so i'm usually anywhere from a few months to a few years behind the curve... my 20 year old self hates me right now.

currently, i'm playing Deadpool and Defiance sporadically on the ps3. my wife and i got back into wow about a week ago after a 6 month break or so, so we're having fun with that playing a few hours a week. i'm also playing marvel heroes and rogue legacy when i have any free time left. games like defiance and marvel heroes are perfect for my schedule because whereas normally i'd get bored of those pretty quickly, but since i only play a few hours a week, if that... i don't get burned out on them too quickly.

i just finished saints row 3 a few months back and i'm keeping an eye out for a sale on kerbal space program. one of these weeks, me, my wife and my brother-in-law are planning on picking up guns of icarus online. the polaris crew did a couple videos of them (jesse cox, dodger, etc) against angryjoe and totalbiscuit and it was amazing.

I have a gamefly account so probably when i finish deadpool (it's a 15 hour game that's gonna take me 2 months) i'll probably order saints row 4... possibly gta 5? still gotta play last of us, though... so maybe that one... i never played bioshock and gamefly has it as an unlimited pc play as long as you have an account... i played a few hours of it and loved it, but my harddrive asploded and i had to wait to replace it... i'll have to start over on it which just... kills me. i have so little time i dn't want to replay chunks of games... bleh. i got halo 4 for christmas last year and as much as i love the halo universe i just... i'm not as into it as the other games around. DECISIONS.

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
Assassin's Creed 3.

I stopped at Brotherhood and never picked up Revelations and only got AC3 because it's free on PS Plus EU this month. It's a decent game and is exactly what i was expecting. Connor is boring as fuck though. I much preferred the other guy you played in the prologue.

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
FFXIV, Solforge, Infinity Wars. Wish I'd played the last of us instead of watching movies on youtube, game was superb. Played Path of Exile a lot earlier in the year and was super impressed. Very fun game and FAR better than D3.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
FF14, a couple of Madden franchises... one offline and one with a couple of friends, tinkering with WoW, Marvel Heroes and slowly plodding through Prototype 2, one of my favorite titles in the last year or two.

badlok

N00b
The first Assassin's Creed. I think it's kind of a sad commentary on the state of gaming that this supposed game sold so well. Graphically it would have been impressive for it's time, and the cities are cool enough. But the gameplay and combat itself? You may as well just have an "autopilot" mode so you don't need to actually do anything other than just watch the game unfold. Maybe I'm missing something, I'm only maybe two hours in, but it seems like the most incredibly shallow game ever made. I dunno, maybe it would translate better on a console or even a 360 controller on my PC, as opposed to keyboard and mouse.

Maybe I'm just jaded because the game I played previous to that was Crysis 2, which also may as well have been a moderately interactive movie.

I'm also occasionally putting 20 minutes in to Dragon Age Origins here and there. It just hasn't grabbed me the way the BG games did. I don't get bored when I'm playing it, but I don't really feel any strong urge to pick it up back up again if I haven't played it for awhile. I also installed Europa Universalis a few nights ago, and managed about 5 minutes of the tutorial before I realized I didn't have 3 hours set aside. I can tell that one's going to be a huge time commitment. Looks extremely intriguing though.
I'm really curious about Europa Universalis too and i wanted to buy it but after reading about the game i doubt i would have the time to enjoy this game. My gaming days are behind me i guess.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I misread your post, Eomer. Yeah the game is pretty repetitive. If you don't like the combat and free running it gets very tedious very fast. Like I said before use only the hidden blade and the combat is much more enjoyable.
I will give that a shot, and play it on my HTPC with a controller instead of my desktop with M/KB. Maybe that'll improve the experience.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
I will give that a shot, and play it on my HTPC with a controller instead of my desktop with M/KB. Maybe that'll improve the experience.
Also don't know if you're a completionist or not, but although it's satisfying mapping out every assassination completely and getting all the clues, it's really not needed. And the game might get a bit tedious since you don't get any payback for all the flags, templars and whatnot.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
Mainly been playing FF14, which i think i'm done with, and grinding out my final multiplayer trophy in Last of us a couple games at a time. Oh yeah and i'm nearly finished with Tales of Xillia, kinda lost steam on that one though after the initial week.

I'm looking forward to the next couple weeks in which i plan on playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Puppeteer and of course GTA5.

Citz

Silver Squire
I'm currently playing Bastion. Trying to complete the whole game again, including the dreams, with 10 idols.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Assassin's Creed 3.

I stopped at Brotherhood and never picked up Revelations and only got AC3 because it's free on PS Plus EU this month. It's a decent game and is exactly what i was expecting. Connor is boring as fuck though. I much preferred the other guy you played in the prologue.
Kenway is the character you'll be playing in AC4 if I'm following things correctly (or a relative of his at the least)

Actually the wiki is up to date on it - Haytham's dad, Edward Kenway.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've just about finished playing Alpha Protocol, a really cool game that totally passed me by (thanks whoever mentioned it in the RPG thread), and I've started playing GW2 with a friend. Enjoying it so far.

Szlia

Alpha Protocol is really packed with interesting ideas, but many of them are so poorly implemented the player has to work hard for the game not to break.

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
Still playing Borderlands 2 with my brothers on Xbox360, ran out of interest recently with Puzzles and Dragons on the phone after hitting rank 49 or 50 and not going anywhere, and that's pretty much it with my spare time.