What are you playing?

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I don't use my PC for anything anymore. No desire to play particular games, Clash of Clan and starcraft/fighting game related stream on my Ipad is all I need, unfortunately I can't watch the gif thread and posting pic has become an issue...

Ho I play SF4 on xbox !

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Skyrim. Getting all the mods installed in the correct order for enb/realvision was a pita.

Joe_sl

shitlord
I've been playing King of Dragon Pass on my iPhone 5. I've amassed 50+ treasures and just had a holy duck knight come into my clan hall and wound my war leader over 2 duck eggs. God this game is awesome. I'm also playing The Last of Us multiplayer. The interrogation mode is boss.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Just got done with Mirror of Fate and Super Mario Bros 2 on 3DS. Probably gonna start up Uncharted series since I haven't touched it yet.

Szlia

What I have installed ATM.

rrr_img_42673.png
Glory to Arstotzka!

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
Mostly these days its Chivalry Medieval Warfare, League of legends, EQ p99. Picked up Total War Rome 2 and really enjoying that so far.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Cookie Clicker. Seriously. I think I have a problem.
That's still better than half the shit that passes for games nowadays.

*Edit* and it's less brown than Vanguard.

*Edit again* So I decided to actually check out Cookie Clicker instead of just joking about it. I should have gone to sleep an hour and a half ago but just one...more...click!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Now I can play something while jacking off!

No, seriously, that game is pretty good and the idea is solid, you take something ridiculously mundane that gets boring in minutes and make a game out of circumventing that.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Just finished up Outlast. Waiting for GTA5 on Xbox.

Right now FF14 if I ever log in again, Rayman Legends on WiiU, Animal Crossing New Laaf from time to time on 3DS along with a few puzzle games.

GTA5 will take up a lot of time in the coming weeks.

Civ V; the BNW expansion is a huge improvement. Dragon Age II; it's not as bad as I was expecting, and it's not like there are a ton of other RPGs to play.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Skyrim with ~85 mods (I've had it since it released but never put much time into it); GTA4 to pump up for GTA5 (just beat 4); getting back into BF3 from time-to-time.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Jesus, this game...
Tell me about it

It's a really stupid game. The whole useless point of it is to make a counter go up faster by pointless clicking on a part of the screen.

It serves no purpose as to waste time by watching and clicking to make a meaningless number go up.

...so why the hell can't I stop playing it?

I need help...