What are you playing?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Novigrad must have something to it, that was my show stopper too... took me over a year to pick it back up.

Yep had to force my way through the Dandelion / save the mages garbage there. Once I got to Skellige, it was all game on and now its definitely game on. Loved the Baron and the Swamp, Novigrad was VERY Blah... But holy hannah this 3rd act is awesome.

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dishonored 2
Trying to complete the game without killing and alerting anyone. Currently on Mission 6 but there have been some tough areas.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
force my way through them in order to finish some of the shit I've paid for on Steam.
man I feel this sentiment, but more so on my PS4 backlog.

killing time when bored with matches of Rainbow Six Siege, pretty good.
PC coming in a month or two, I'm goin' down the CRPG rabbit hole and doing Pillars Of Eternity 1/2, Pathfinder, etc...that should keep me busy for a long time.
going back for my yearly playthrough of Final Fantasy Tactics with some custom mods I'm working on also

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
20200507_155146.jpg

Got these in the mail today. Not sure when I will get the time to plow through all these KH games... Got them while they are up for sale.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
I just finished up an honor mode run of Divinity Original Sin 2. I actually had a much easier time than my first playthrough because of my OP party. 2 archers, 1 aero mage, 1 hydro/aero mage. Thunderstorm and ballistic shot my friends.

Playing Days Gone now. This game is dark. I think I actually like the story better than Last of Us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I just finished up an honor mode run of Divinity Original Sin 2. I actually had a much easier time than my first playthrough because of my OP party. 2 archers, 1 aero mage, 1 hydro/aero mage. Thunderstorm and ballistic shot my friends.

Playing Days Gone now. This game is dark. I think I actually like the story better than Last of Us.

I really liked Days gone. Only thing I didn't like were audio issues where sometimes story radio voice was told twice, or key story moments over the radio decided to trigger right when I was blowing up a camp and couldn't hear what was being discussed.

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Currently doing my first play through of Pathfinder Kingmaker. This honestly might be one of my favorite rpgs that I've played. It's so damn refreshing to play an rpg where you're not the prophesied Chosen One (which feels weird to say about a game where chapter one ends with you becoming a baron, but it's still never felt chosen one-y to me).

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
It's so damn refreshing to play an rpg where you're not the prophesied Chosen One (which feels weird to say about a game where chapter one ends with you becoming a baron, but it's still never felt chosen one-y to me).

That's why I kinda liked Dragon Age 2. The fate of the world doesn't rest on you. You're just a refugee trying to get by, who happens to get caught up in the city's shenanigans. I agree that chosen one plots are contrived.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Kingdom heart marathon will have to wait. Got my Assassins Creed Rogue Remaster in the mail today, the one AC game I missed out on.

Its nice that a new 65inch tv could rekindle the ps4 urge again. Just wish it was a Pro now when I can finally do better resolution. But a bit too late to switch now, will just wait for the PS5.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I am doing a "10 Hour Challenge" for my Steam Games now. When I buy a game I have to play it for 10 hours unless it is garbage.

So I have recently done the following:

Knock on the Coffin Lid - Slay the Spire clone with gear. It is okay but still really early access (1/3 starting characters). Not worth buying it just yet but keep an eye out
Uruk - Interesting turn based rpg. I liked it. Started slow but once your characters start getting some perks it gets better. Will play more.
Sunless Sea - top down Lovecraftian exploration sorta roguelite game. It is difficult and gets a little repetitive. I have 2 hours more - You could really sink some time into this to get to the "end game" - I am on my 4th boat captain and I still haven't even done enough in the story to start allowing items to be passed down as "legacy" to follow-up captains. But I am not sure I will play it more after the 10 hours.
Borderlands 3 - It was ok. Too much useless loot. It's like Path of Exile without a loot filter and just like PoE most of the drops are shit. You end up just picking up legendaries pretty early. And the game feels like a series of boxes containing massive waves of fighting over and over again. They created these massive maps that you don't explore but just follow the shortest path. I don't know if i want to do NG+.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just got Yakuza Remastered collection on PS4 from the Big in Japan sale. Replaying Yakuza 3 in 60fps is so much better. Also fuck golfing in it.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I'm playing Ultima IV. I'm not exactly sure why. I played it originally in 1987 but never finished. I think I got down to the Abyss before giving up. I'm trying to play it without any spoilers or tips or anything - which is actually proving to be pretty hard because some of the dungeons are messed up. I still remember where some of items and stuff are (Mandrake especially). I'm not sure if it is actually fun or whether I've maybe gone insane. I have so many so much better games to play but for some reason...I'm sitting at my PC playing an ancient game. Its weird.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Finally grabbed Jedi: Fallen Order during the May the 4th sale. So far it's pretty fun.