What are you playing?

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Since BFA got old fast, I play Star Control Origins, Pathfinder Kingmaker and Shining Ressonance to fill the void. Will try Mapplestory II on the 10th, that looked fun somehow. Will try the Pillars of Eternity II DLCs if there is time until Fallout 76 (which could turn out as not so hot, too).

Last edited:

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I loaded up Bioshock Remastered today. It was one of those games that I never got around to beating back in the day. It holds up surprisingly well. It looks pretty decent and plays great at 144hz.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Stil playing EQ on TAKP. Sometimes i can go month with just raiding (like once or twice a week at this point), and some weeks like this one the wife and i go on fucking projects doing weird shit in the game, exp'ing in zones we haven't been in in a while or farming some on off item just because why the fuck not.

It's amazing to go back and realize how fucking unbalanced the game was, and how little devs knew about their own game. Fucking lizards in revamped CT casting a -300 disease check AOE slow every 10 seconds. MAKES COMPLETE FUCKING SENSE.

EQ is still the game i love the most though, it's not even close.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I work from home and have had a week to screw off while waiting for my next project to start and I've been looking for something to play but it just seems like there is a lot of uninteresting shit out there. It's kind of a bummer. I'm not sure if it is what is being made or if I just have less interest these days. So, I loaded up Payday 2 and ran some heists with my kids, which is pretty fun, but I seldom find anything these days that keeps my attention for long. Most games get returned pretty quickly. The only game I have coming up that will be a Day 1 Purchase for me is M&B Bannerlord.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I work from home and have had a week to screw off while waiting for my next project to start and I've been looking for something to play but it just seems like there is a lot of uninteresting shit out there. It's kind of a bummer. I'm not sure if it is what is being made or if I just have less interest these days. So, I loaded up Payday 2 and ran some heists with my kids, which is pretty fun, but I seldom find anything these days that keeps my attention for long. Most games get returned pretty quickly. The only game I have coming up that will be a Day 1 Purchase for me is M&B Bannerlord.

Look into Starsector if you're into M&M style gameplay. Different format and genre but the core gameplay is very similar

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Too busy buying games I don't play to play games.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I went ahead and played Dishonored 2, finally. I hold the first game in very high regards, so I was surprised when I found myself waiting to beat the 2nd one, simply to get it over with. It was a good game, but I think one Dishonored was enough for me. The story just felt lacking, and the game play even wore on me. Which is weird, because I usually love stealth games. I do love the world and art style though, oh well.

Last edited:

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally getting around to beating Breath of Fire 3. I loved the first two back in the day but the third one could never get it's claws into me. My guess is burnout. This time it finally appears to be landing with me.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Just getting into Grim Dawn and then will try the Diablo 2 mod for it.

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Started Gears of War 4. Good experience so far. I completed Gears of War: Ultimate Edition recently, so I definitely see huge improvement.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
AC Origins for now, AC Odyssey when I'm done.
Finished AC Origins a while ago and started Odyssey, lvl 35 now, I'm feeling entertained.
Picked up a few more AC games that I missed and I also still haven't finished Black Flag because the PS4 shat the bed way back when I played that.

So much to do. So little time.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
With Nioh 2 coming out.. I bought Nioh 1 on PC and have been enjoying dying doing that.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Currently revisiting Spider-Man PS4 and playing through on NG+; just finished the main story in my last play session, so I'll be moving into the DLC tonight. Considering the slightly bullshitty nature of the enemy types introduced in the DLC, I expect playing through on the highest difficulty will be an Experience.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
So, do I buy Doom Eternal on PC, or give Witcher 3 another go. I couldn't get into it first time around for some reason.
Decisions...

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
So, do I buy Doom Eternal on PC, or give Witcher 3 another go. I couldn't get into it first time around for some reason.
Decisions...

If open RPG world questing doesn't immediately hook you mentally, then I'd say jump into DOOM and get some simple visceral fun. It's a fantastic game. It's simpler to enjoy and you can always come back to Witcher when you know it's what you want to play.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Wrapping up (Finally) Witcher 3 Main quests and then moving onto the DLC.

Dashel Dashel not sure why I was in the same boat as you. I could never get past Novigrad. Once I did that and got to Skellige (Forced myself through the quests in Novigrad, I didn't like those that much) it was AWESOME. Act 3 is definitely some of the coolest shit I have played so far.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Novigrad must have something to it, that was my show stopper too... took me over a year to pick it back up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user