What are you playing?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aphextwin_sl

shitlord
Going through my rather large backlog of steam summer sale games I picked up. Currently playing XCOM- Enemy Within, also DOOM 3 and RAGE.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
God damn you people getting me addicted to cookie click.
I've finally almost beaten it. I was pretty close before but then they did an update which added antimatter condensers, which means I need to get those caught up to my other buildings. I have, I think, 91 of them now and each one costs over a quadrillion cookies to buy. So at this point I'm able to buy one a day or so. But I've got all the upgrades and I'm closing in on maxing the achievements. I think I have just 5 or 6 left.

I beat Titan Quest recently and I've moved on to Tropico 4, which I just picked up in the current Humble Bundle.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I think I beat Cookie Clicker! lol.

Got every normal achievement except for 777 Golden Cookies clicked, and I got 4 Shadow achievements (Speed Baking 1-3 and Hardcore).

When I did the necessary reset to get the last few achievements, I was at "Cookies forfeited by resetting: 91,499,811,014,584,300.

Thassalottacookies.

Korgoth_sl

shitlord
As abandoned as the scene is nowadays, I still fire up UT2k4 from time to time and catch a short match with someone. There hasn't been a twitchy FPS to match it to date. :/

eXarc

Molten Core Raider
Talies of Xillia, Remember Me, Diablo III, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Final Fantasy Tactics (yea, still), Dark Souls and Arkham City.

Haven't actually finished ToX, Remember Me or Arkham City yet though. Close on Remember Me, but still have a ton left to do in Tales and Arkham City.

Does Dark Souls ever get old for anyone? Holy shit it's like I could play this game whenever, it doesn't matter. I can't ever bring myself to trade it in.

Moebiwan

shitlord
Does Dark Souls ever get old for anyone? Holy shit it's like I could play this game whenever, it doesn't matter. I can't ever bring myself to trade it in.
I've been playing Borderlands 2 and the last several months I've been watching my 8 year old son destroy Dark Souls. He's got 2 characters in NG++, beat the normal playthrough with at least 5 characters, and just keeps on playing. Kid is a savant.
And I agree with you. I've got it for PS3 and PC and will never trade it in (or Demon's Souls for that matter).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

eXarc

Molten Core Raider
Giving your 8 year old son a copy of Dark Souls? Dad of the Year award.

• 1Like

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Played a little Gunpoint. And indie 2D stealth-puzzle-platformer with a tone in between comedy and noire. Amusing so far. 50% off on steam at the moment.
Well I'll be damned I picked this up yesterday for €7 on Steam, it's a fun little game well worth the money. I had fun. Want more missions.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Fresh off a Plat of Spiderman, i finally completed RDR.

Obviously this was in prep for the sequel next month. I got about 1/4 of the way through when it first came out on PS3. I picked up a $15 XboxX copy when i got my X this summer and the graphics patch was truly outstanding with the 4k TV.

I really hope they improve on some of the gameplay aspects. Tapping X to run and ride your horse is no longer acceptable !

Now in the same vein, i am working on Shadow of the Colossus. Another game i started on PS3 never finished that really has done an amazing job modernizing the graphics.,

Next in line could be the Ezio Trilogy. But i heard the remaster was poorly done.

Trying to knock out this backlog, uhg still halfway through BOTW, but spiderman derailed that plan.

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guess I'll start contributing to the thread as I go through the collection (don't call it backlog because I probably will never play every single game I own).

Currently playing through Mass Effect (1) and Risk of Rain. With some Fortnite dabbled here and there. Risk of Rain is actually somewhat addicting in short bursts.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Playing Dragonquest 11 on the PS4 until the release of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Magic Arena, Tabletop Simulator - creating my own stuff, X-COM 2; Minecraft and Call of Duty with 5yo

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Over the last couple years, I’ve settled into a pattern of alternating between playing a new game, and then revisiting an old one—to do a second play through, or to check out DLC that’s since been released. After beating Spider-Man PS4, I went back to finally do a second play through of Tyranny. Having just recently finished that, I’m now making use of my fairly recently purchased Switch to finally play Mario Odyssey.