What are you playing?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any platform.

As for me, I just installed Diablo 3 free version on my PC and trying to decide if I want to buy it. I'm looking for something to play.

On my phone I play freecell and I installed something called Hero Forge that I'm going to try.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just reinstalled D3 to have something to do with my brother who's stationed overseas. Noticed 100 million gold is 4 dollars. We each made op builds and messed around on mp8 for a bit.

I've been playing might and magic 3: isles of terra. It's one of the first pc rpgs I had ever played. Seeing the new might and magic game coming out soon made me want to play the old one.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just started up The Last of Us on PS3. I was holding out on playing it until I beat Uncharted 3. I'm trying to play only one game at a time to completion, instead of 10 games a time and beating none of them. I'm about 5 hours in. Very impressed so far and seeing a game like this on the current gen has me really excited about the next gen.

Next up after this is going to be Bioshock Infinite on PC.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I just finished trudging through that abortion of a game called Heroes of Might and Magic V and it's two expansions. Utterly terrible, but the completionist in me made me force my way through them in order to finish some of the shit I've paid for on Steam.

Before that I played through the entire Mass Effect trilogy for the first time.

Now I don't know what to play. I'll probably move onto the next game on my Steam list, no matter how shitty it is.

badlok

N00b
I don't know what to play anymore!

In the last month i have played Shadowrun return and i will probably play it again since peoples start to make good campaigns.

and i still play Heroes of might and magic 3 once in a while.

badlok

N00b
I just finished trudging through that abortion of a game called Heroes of Might and Magic V and it's two expansions. Utterly terrible, but the completionist in me made me force my way through them in order to finish some of the shit I've paid for on Steam.

Before that I played through the entire Mass Effect trilogy for the first time.

Now I don't know what to play. I'll probably move onto the next game on my Steam list, no matter how shitty it is.
Hoeroes 5 is by far the worst of the bunch , but nothing will ever beat the third one

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I opened up Knife of Dunwall DLC for Dishonored for the first time the other day. I really enjoyed Dishonored, though I felt like it was pretty short (my expectations for content are admittedly not realistic).

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Im playing on an Eq emu server called The Irreverant server, its solable content if you match the level range and gear for the era.

Last night I cleared Plane of Hate and Kael Drakkel, tonight im going on an expedition to The Temple of Veeshan!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The first Assassin's Creed. I think it's kind of a sad commentary on the state of gaming that this supposed game sold so well. Graphically it would have been impressive for it's time, and the cities are cool enough. But the gameplay and combat itself? You may as well just have an "autopilot" mode so you don't need to actually do anything other than just watch the game unfold. Maybe I'm missing something, I'm only maybe two hours in, but it seems like the most incredibly shallow game ever made. I dunno, maybe it would translate better on a console or even a 360 controller on my PC, as opposed to keyboard and mouse.

Maybe I'm just jaded because the game I played previous to that was Crysis 2, which also may as well have been a moderately interactive movie.

I'm also occasionally putting 20 minutes in to Dragon Age Origins here and there. It just hasn't grabbed me the way the BG games did. I don't get bored when I'm playing it, but I don't really feel any strong urge to pick it up back up again if I haven't played it for awhile. I also installed Europa Universalis a few nights ago, and managed about 5 minutes of the tutorial before I realized I didn't have 3 hours set aside. I can tell that one's going to be a huge time commitment. Looks extremely intriguing though.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
The first Assassin's Creed. I think it's kind of a sad commentary on the state of gaming that this supposed game sold so well. Graphically it would have been impressive for it's time, and the cities are cool enough. But the gameplay and combat itself? You may as well just have an "autopilot" mode so you don't need to actually do anything other than just watch the game unfold. Maybe I'm missing something, I'm only maybe two hours in, but it seems like the most incredibly shallow game ever made. I dunno, maybe it would translate better on a console or even a 360 controller on my PC, as opposed to keyboard and mouse.

Maybe I'm just jaded because the game I played previous to that was Crysis 2, which also may as well have been a moderately interactive movie.

I'm also occasionally putting 20 minutes in to Dragon Age Origins here and there. It just hasn't grabbed me the way the BG games did. I don't get bored when I'm playing it, but I don't really feel any strong urge to pick it up back up again if I haven't played it for awhile. I also installed Europa Universalis a few nights ago, and managed about 5 minutes of the tutorial before I realized I didn't have 3 hours set aside. I can tell that one's going to be a huge time commitment. Looks extremely intriguing though.
The first assassin's creed it pretty old. I didn't necessarily enjoy it but I can see how it would appeal to a lot of people.

I don't know what to play anymore!
same
frown.png

this is my pathetic list of icons:

fY0ATP3.png

Dis

Confirmed Male
I am playing PC

Multi-player without RL Friends = Team Fortress 2

Multi-player with RL Friends = Payday 2

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The first Assassin's Creed. I think it's kind of a sad commentary on the state of gaming that this supposed game sold so well. Graphically it would have been impressive for it's time, and the cities are cool enough. But the gameplay and combat itself? You may as well just have an "autopilot" mode so you don't need to actually do anything other than just watch the game unfold
You're playing the first AC right? With Altair? Because that game had the least amount of autopilot in the franchise. If you're only two hours in you might not be in some of the real fights yet. Personally I think the game is best played by only using the hidden blade which is pretty challenging to time, but when you get good at it it's very gratifying.

To answer the question I'm playing through Skyrim: Dragonborn. I have Bioshock: Infinite on the backburner. I get so bored when I play it. After that I have nothing on the horizon =(

Options would be the Batman games that I could never get through and Mechwarrior Online.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Started messing around with Rogue Legacy. Its a little hack-and-slash repetitive, but I find its SotN-like nature strangely addictive. I think its just a simple game to enjoy and now that I've made decent progress, I'm finding myself playing it a lot.

Definitely plays better with a controller. The running and maneuverability feels smoother. The game improves further in where the story starts to pick up. Its not as good as the 2nd one, but its still a decent game.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I misread your post, Eomer. Yeah the game is pretty repetitive. If you don't like the combat and free running it gets very tedious very fast. Like I said before use only the hidden blade and the combat is much more enjoyable.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, hidden blade is good times. I was good at the sword and other weapons, but hidden blade always had the most entertaining combat and animations.

When they introduceddoublehidden blades, I was like:

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Played through all the AC games, starting last fall, the Ezio-trilogy is by far the best ones. More variety over the first one and a great story. As for these days, I'm going through my bucketlist, just finished Mass Effect and Borderlands (the first ones), and plan on playing the 2s as well.