What are you playing?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
the older I get the more I enjoy downloading a game and imagine how great it will be in my head ..... which in the end turns out to be a complete letdown when I am actually playing it

PC : AC Odyssey , Fortnite , Timberon , FFXIV , ESO , Cyberpunk (if I find one hour a day for any of them I am doing good )
XBOX X : AC Origins ( looks still awesome on a big TV for its age) ; Skyrim Anniversary Edition
Parking List : Witcher 3 on XBOX X with the Next Gen Patch

I really would like to enjoy Gamepass but as an example, Forza 5 > not even 5 minutes and I was bored with it ...
Bro, do you even drift?

Fucker

Log Wizard
the older I get the more I enjoy downloading a game and imagine how great it will be in my head ..... which in the end turns out to be a complete letdown when I am actually playing it

PC : AC Odyssey , Fortnite , Timberon , FFXIV , ESO , Cyberpunk (if I find one hour a day for any of them I am doing good )
XBOX X : AC Origins ( looks still awesome on a big TV for its age) ; Skyrim Anniversary Edition
Parking List : Witcher 3 on XBOX X with the Next Gen Patch

I really would like to enjoy Gamepass but as an example, Forza 5 > not even 5 minutes and I was bored with it ...
I bail out of any game immediately if it makes me sit through some fucking cutscene. I have a LOT of games from Epic that have less than 30 seconds played.

• 1WTF
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

Fallout 4, Sins 4 and Tricky Towers. The new Horizon Zero Dawn will be my first PS5 purchase.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Last Epoch. Have had covid all week so it’s basically all I’ve been doing for the whole week when not sleeping. Need something I can do from the recliner in a half daze. Have farmed so much shit lol

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Anomaly, a great mod to re-experience the game today without crashing every ten minute on modern hardware.

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
well with Forza I had an issue that when I created my character I made a "him" but gave him by accident a "female" voice ... i tried to change this afterwards in the options and could not find it, it was so annoying during the cutscenes that I dropped it ;) .... but to be honest I have never been in any racing games, I wanted to see the gfx but this alone was not able to hold my attention

the 5 minutes is an overstatement, but as another person said I can get very fast annoyed about one little detail that will kill it for me

currently I am playing every evening 1/2 hour of AC Origins when everyone else is asleep in the house hold , crazy when thinking about hard core raiding every day from 7pm to 12pm like 20 years ago ... job, family (kids) change everything ... would I change it bac ?, not really to be honest but a gamer stays a gamer at heart

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah we dropped the kids off at my parents today. My wife is sick so I’ve been poopsocking it on the PS5 today.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

well with Forza I had an issue that when I created my character I made a "him" but gave him by accident a "female" voice ... i tried to change this afterwards in the options and could not find it, it was so annoying during the cutscenes that I dropped it ;) .... but to be honest I have never been in any racing games, I wanted to see the gfx but this alone was not able to hold my attention

the 5 minutes is an overstatement, but as another person said I can get very fast annoyed about one little detail that will kill it for me

currently I am playing every evening 1/2 hour of AC Origins when everyone else is asleep in the house hold , crazy when thinking about hard core raiding every day from 7pm to 12pm like 20 years ago ... job, family (kids) change everything ... would I change it bac ?, not really to be honest but a gamer stays a gamer at heart
My kids go to sleep around 7:30-8pm, ages 8 7 4, and I feel like this seems to be out of the ordinary among other parents I know. I hear about kids staying up until 10-11 pm and I'm like wtf? my kids are also pretty independent when you want them to be, but either way, when they go to bed, that's like 3-4 hours the wife and I have to do whatever we want. Games, TV, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Been playing Star Wars Pinball on Switch. Well worth the 15 bucks for like 19 tables.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Just got my PS5 a few weeks ago, I finished Demon's Souls, now kind of at a loss for what to play. I'm trying to play Mortal Shell atm, but I find the controls kind of clunky. I will give it a few more days to see if it clicks. If not, I am going to go into the free PS4 games that came with the PS Plus for the system, so maybe replay Fallout 4 or try something new like Persona 5.

Brad2770

Just got my PS5 a few weeks ago, I finished Demon's Souls, now kind of at a loss for what to play. I'm trying to play Mortal Shell atm, but I find the controls kind of clunky. I will give it a few more days to see if it clicks. If not, I am going to go into the free PS4 games that came with the PS Plus for the system, so maybe replay Fallout 4 or try something new like Persona 5.

I imported one of my PS4 Saves over to my PS5 for Fallout 4. I had a pretty strange bug happen earlier. I was doing one of the repeat tech fetch quests for the BoS chick and she had me go to the Super Mart place. In the back room, where the main chest is, I can’t remember how many ghouls there should have been, but the room kept repeat spawning two at a time. I farmed it until I set the floor on fire. Too bad I’m level 81 and it was lower level ghouls, so it wasn’t huge experience, but I probably got a quarter of a level out of it. As much as I have played that game and still find new bugs.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My kids go to sleep around 7:30-8pm, ages 8 7 4, and I feel like this seems to be out of the ordinary among other parents I know. I hear about kids staying up until 10-11 pm and I'm like wtf? my kids are also pretty independent when you want them to be, but either way, when they go to bed, that's like 3-4 hours the wife and I have to do whatever we want. Games, TV, etc.
My kids are 8 and 6 and go to bed at the same time as yours, but I go to bed around 9-10 usually (except the past couple nights been staying up until 1:30 AM)

Crone

My kids are 8 and 6 and go to bed at the same time as yours, but I go to bed around 9-10 usually (except the past couple nights been staying up until 1:30 AM)
Hey that’s still a couple hours a night or more if you go degenerate. Lol. Right on!!

Gaming as a responsible adult can be hard sometimes. Sometimes you don’t game for a week, but whatever. If it’s important to you, you make time for it.

Anyway, loaded up FO76 for the first time ever and giving that a shot after I finished Farcry 6.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm

Ghosts of Tsushima was worth the replay on PS5. Also, Witcher III was great with the quick load times.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
now playing>
Deelit in wonderlabyrinth
-Record of Lodoss war-

Just finished this on Gamepass. It was pretty good. Short, easy, not complex, but everything worked well together. Have no experience with the Lodoss lore or characters but it didn't hinder enjoyment.

What did hinder my enjoyment was the Gamepass version "issue" where the game turns in to a slideshow when there is text overlay. So the intro / tutorial area was a slog with constant pop ups. Once past that though it rarely if ever was an issue. There was another small issue which may be with DS4 Windows but the controller would get stuck in vibrate. Great if you're chick looking to get off while playing a Metroidvania, but terribly frustrating to hold a controller and play on max vibration for more than 10 minutes.

Anyways, cool game in the genre, real short, not too many hidden things. Didn't require much exploration for 100% achievement. And a small boss rush mode that is fairly easy to S-Rank, did it 1st shot after finishing game.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was a weird one for me, put 9 hours into it all same day, never played it again.
Try the other classes? They can be hit and miss. Love the melee and one of the archers, can't stand that all the casters are some type of pet class

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Try the other classes? They can be hit and miss. Love the melee and one of the archers, can't stand that all the casters are some type of pet class
Yup unlocked most of them, the blood summoner(forget the name) was OP as fuck and "beat it".