What are you playing?

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been looking for something new to play with 3 other friends. We still play Destiny 2 with myself and 2 brothers. We all did Divinity Original Sin 2 with 4 of us.
Tried Gloomhaven thinking it would be similar to DOS2 but it's meh. Next we're trying Rainbow Six Siege on the recommendation of one of my friends. We'll see.

Hoping Baldur's Gate 3 hurries up so we can play that. Or find something to hold us over.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ive been going back to the old good shit I played a bit but never to the fullest, like Fallout 4 with a whole bunch of mods. As well as Skyrim now too, again with a whole bunch of mods.

Vortex has mod packs they call "collections" now which is great. I installed one for Skyrim, one of the popular adult themed packs with like 400+ mods (including some DLC sized content mods) all with a few clicks, all set up for you its crazy! But it works. I did have to get a sub to vortex for a month for like $7 or some shit but well worth it , if not you still can do it, but it makes you install every single mod, not difficult,its still a collection you just have to babysit the fucking thing all day and click download when a pop up appears, with the slow ass 2mb cap? No thanks. SO I subbed figuring WTF. Well worth the $7.

Here is the one I used for Skyrim

Gonna maybe go back and do fallout 4 or even new vegas which somehow runs like 30fps on my 3070. Maybe a mod pack can solve that shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
FFXIV
That new TMNT game with my wife
Spider-man PS4

casual stuff after a 300 hour bender in Elden ring

on the docket is probably Bloodborne and some Last Epoch after those.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Elden Ring flung me back into Soulsborne mode: on round NG++ on Bloodborne now, then probably will shell out out cash for the PS5 just to play the Demon's Souls rehash. I've become a Souls junky...my wife would assassinate Hidetaka Miyazaki if she could.

• 1Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
It's kinda amazing how many good games are out there I haven't really heard of or just didnt' bother buying.

PS Plus Premium has actually been a good thing for me.

I played and finished Returnal (well, the first ending, still working on the "secret" ending). This was really good. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it but it's super challenging and just a great, responsive shooter.

I'm currently playing Yakuza: Like a Dragon. I've never played any previous Yakuza game so this genre is new to me, so far it's really enjoyable, I like the characters, and it's amazing how anti-woke this game is compared to the stuff that comes out in the US. I'm pretty sure a game like this can't be made anymore by a US company, I mean just the way they portray women would probably lead to protests outside their studio.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive been going back to the old good shit I played a bit but never to the fullest, like Fallout 4 with a whole bunch of mods. As well as Skyrim now too, again with a whole bunch of mods.

Vortex has mod packs they call "collections" now which is great. I installed one for Skyrim, one of the popular adult themed packs with like 400+ mods (including some DLC sized content mods) all with a few clicks, all set up for you its crazy! But it works. I did have to get a sub to vortex for a month for like $7 or some shit but well worth it , if not you still can do it, but it makes you install every single mod, not difficult,its still a collection you just have to babysit the fucking thing all day and click download when a pop up appears, with the slow ass 2mb cap? No thanks. SO I subbed figuring WTF. Well worth the $7.

Here is the one I used for Skyrim

Gonna maybe go back and do fallout 4 or even new vegas which somehow runs like 30fps on my 3070. Maybe a mod pack can solve that shit.
What makes that so "Adult"?...

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I've been looking for something new to play with 3 other friends. We still play Destiny 2 with myself and 2 brothers. We all did Divinity Original Sin 2 with 4 of us.
Tried Gloomhaven thinking it would be similar to DOS2 but it's meh. Next we're trying Rainbow Six Siege on the recommendation of one of my friends. We'll see.

Hoping Baldur's Gate 3 hurries up so we can play that. Or find something to hold us over.

My group just finished Raft and we're starting on Grounded. Also in the rotation is an Overcooked-style game called This Means Warp (and a couple of us tried PlateUp, may become a thing too). About finished with another game of Across the Obelisk and we'll certainly hit that hard again when 1.0 drops in a week. A few of us have started messing with Ready or Not and occasionally we drop back into Company of Heroes 2 or Ashes of the Singularity for more base building RTS itch-scratching. A couple of us have started messing w/ the current content in Baldur's Gate 3... been a lot of fun so far. Really anxious for that release too. We end pretty much every night of gaming w/ a round or three of Element TD 2.

Grez

Molten Core Raider
Ive had that video saved for years now. Shit works.
Ya from my early 20s on, every few years I'd throw-out my back, fucking weeks of agony each time. I came across that video a few years ago and it changed my life. Apparently it's weird hip muscles that atrophy in couch potatoes, /shrug.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
New Vegas with my son.
He loves watching me play and it’s great. Looks stunningly beautiful with the special in house remaster it got from Bethesda specifically for Xbox Series X FPS boost (60 /120fps,4k, some textures)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
BF2042 with a side of Titanfall 2 and Enter the Gungeon.

Oh yeah and the perennial MTG Arena.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I bought a retro handheld and I've been replaying Secret of Mana with bouts of Vectorman. I was never able to get past the first boss in Vectorman as a kid.

• 1Like