What are your Top 10 games on Steam by Playtime?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, ditto w/ WoW and EQ.

Rocket League 506 hrs - I suck but could play a game or two at any moment, get bored, quit, try and play something else and end up back in it 'just for a game or two' with GTA RP up on the other monitor. Rinse and repeat all night, gaming ADD sucks.

Grim Dawn 242 hrs - started playing this year with a partner as we were both burnt out on Diablo III.

Factorio 107 hrs - 3/4 of this is probably LAN play

Marvel Heroes Omega 104 hrs - Surprised I have so much in this one. Was fun for a while, and I invested in some characters early on.

Everquest 103 hrs - Yeah, this is just a fraction of my actual usage. Just some of the time it was on Steam.

The Division 83 hrs - enjoyed this solo, and non-PVP. Never got much traction w/ my friends though.

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor 78 hrs - Probably actually have hundreds of hours into this franchise, mostly all LAN play.

Borderlands 51 hrs - played the hell out of this co-op.

Civ V 51 hrs - One more turn...

NBA 2k11 49 hrs - I enjoy the superstar mode in sports games. Not a basketball fan.

If console games were included Madden would probably have 3-4 spots in this list.

Top 2 are probably Everquest and WoW, then Diablo III, then Rocket League.

View attachment 162004

Another 300 hours in Rocket League, and thanks to GoG can see console stats inculded where relevant now.

Divinity, Satisfactory, Conan Exiles, Ascension, Anthem and the last 2 Maddens all more recent titles w/ a lot of playtime. Been playing a lot of solitaire lately too...

1577307786634.png

Fadaar

That guy
PUBG
Civ 5
Fallout 4
Mass Effect
Dragon Age Origins
Battletech
Mass Effect 2
Modern Warfare 2
Destiny 2
Borderlands 2

Bit inaccurate because of Mass Effect 3 and the Battlefield games being on Origin, as well as Destiny 2 being on the Blizzard launcher for so long.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm an MMO junkie. As soon as I found Ultima Online back in '98, I didn't play much of anything else other than MMO's for a good 15'ish years. Skipped all console games, etc. UO, EQ, DAoC, AO, EQ2, WoW, etc, all took way more of my time. In the last few years I've tried to catch up on games on console, which is why I love remasters so much. I never played them the first time around.

b856b3f075b88cbd8d33d386819c9dea.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I got Path of Exile at over 1,100 hours. Everquest at around 600 (and that's AFTER the first 4 years spent in that game), Terraria at 140, and then a bunch of other ARPGs at 50-100 hours.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cool thread Adebisi Adebisi Similar to Crone, MMO's rule my playtime, and I put a fuckload of time into some of the PS4 exclusives and Gears3 back in the day.

top10.png

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish there was a way to parse all my time in WoW, EQ, etc, and give me a this is your gaming life analysis.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I have a hard time believing that I played 847 hours in EQ seeing as this was a return visit but I guess it's possible. I'm sure I had at least that much when I originally played but I think that's gotta be idling or something.

I also don't remember even playing Neverwinter and that seems like an awful lot of hours in SPAZ.

In fairness, I pirate a lot of games so, I'm not sure everything here is 100% accurate of most played.

Steam Games.JPG

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
1233 HRS -> ONI - heavily inflated by being left running overnight constantly.. would probably still be #1 though although maybe skyrim would top it
167 HRS -> Tyranny - inflated by being left running overnight a few times.. I did play the game in a pretty completionist way but it was a short game
113 HRS -> Skyrim - would be more but my original playthrough purchase was a physical copy and steam doesn't know about it
112 HRS -> Pillars of Eternity - excellent game
111 HRS -> Oblivion - never even finished it
80 HRS -> XCOM2
76 HRS -> Fallout 4
73 HRS -> Pillars of Eternity 2
69 HRS -> Pathfinder: Kingmaker
47 HRS -> XCOM

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
My list has changed a little bit since the post was first made I guess. Over 100hours:

steam.jpg

Still have to go back to Divinity 2 at some point, and Monster Hunter World's about to go up 100hours in the next few weeks.

Path of Exile and FFXIV not on Steam but probably are both higher than the dota2 number by now, since I play them a few months a year for the past 6-7years.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It used to be Everquest when I played with the FoH guild. I left it on all the time. I removed it eventually from my library so I don't know how long it actually was.

iannis

Musty Nester
Probably civ, rimworld, oni, stardew valley. I've got my kink.

I'll boot something up and pause it for hours at a time so I'm not sure how accurate things are. I think steam said something like 2,000 hours on civ.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Terraria, outside of FFXIV and -maybe- WoW during Legion is easily my number 1 over the last decade. There's some shit in there that I just left on and forgot to unpause/etc for sure, or literally turned on and then went on vacation or something (that clicker heroes game for example, or Anno/Subnautica(due to length)) I think I've run through Terraria at least once a patch since it came out, from start to having basically everything done and whatever the current endgame was. Also a lot of it just being on in the background while I'm doing something else and sitting at a loading screen, but I have definitely put a ton of time into that little 15 dollar game.

The Skyrim hours are legit tho.

not super accurate.PNG

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Secret World
Mechwarrior Online
Pathfinder Kingmaker
Battletech
The Division
Borderlands 2
Fallout 4
Left 4 Dead 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops (MP)
Mortal Kombat 11

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Mount & Blade: Warband - 601
Kenshi - 354
7.62 High Calibre - 318
Battletech - 262
Xcom: Enemy Uknown - 169
Borderlands 2 - 154
Tales of Maj Eyal - 147
Torchlight II - 143
Exanima - 141
Divinity: Original Sin - 116

I used to get off on near autistic levels of unit management.

Mount and blade is inflated from some idle time, but also because of mods.

Kenshi is straight time though... that was a great game.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My kid took over my OG steam account. So I made a new one a few years back namely for Grim Dawn which I have about 300hrs, then Destiny 2 which now I have about 300 hours and about 850 hrs when it was part of Blizzard. So yeah Destiny 2, god damn I love me some Destiny 2. There is just something about that game that pulls me in, they way it plays, the way the guns feel, the movement.... In fact I love D2 so much that I started to grind out shit on my kids Steam account over the holiday break. So he can jump in with me when he feels like. God help me!

Before D2 there was of course D1 which I also had about 1K hours on. Had a few hundred hours on Battlefield 3, 4 and of course never on steam but I did play the shit out of Planetside 2, probably a good 500+ hours., and before this was the whole EQ, WoW thing I did the prior decade for countless hours. EQ being my first PC game. Before this I was mainly console RPG dude.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm an MMO junkie. As soon as I found Ultima Online back in '98, I didn't play much of anything else other than MMO's for a good 15'ish years. Skipped all console games, etc. UO, EQ, DAoC, AO, EQ2, WoW, etc, all took way more of my time. In the last few years I've tried to catch up on games on console, which is why I love remasters so much. I never played them the first time around.

b856b3f075b88cbd8d33d386819c9dea.png

Surprised you haven't played more Monster Hunter. It's basically a, "modernized" MMO. Quirky ass Gathering Hub system and everything aside. I haven't put so many hours into a game in... a long long time.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Total War: Warhammer 2 - 3,463 hours
Final Fantasy XV - 256 hours
Rocket League - 235 hours
Oxygen Not Included - 219 hours
Civilization V - 210 hours
Team Fortress 2 - 165 hours
Final Fantasy IX - 116 hours
Stardew Valley - 116 hours
Civilization VI - 99 hours
Dying Light - 92 hours