What are your top 5 funniest movies?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Trading Places.

Which Hitchhiker's? The 2005 one? Fuck you. (though the whale part was grand)
wha? that 2005 movie is classic. the old tv movie was aight, but it wasnt nearly as good as the 2005 film. i think i have watched that movie about 20 times or more.
btw the entire book series is awesome. also Dirk Gently. basically read all Douglas Adams stuff because you will thank me for it.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
You're speaking nonsense, Chuk. Sam Rockwell was not a good Zaphod. Bilbo Baggins was not a good Bilbo. Mos Def was BLMaf. Zooy Deschannel was terrible. LALALA I can't hear you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I was obviously trolling. Hitchhiker's 05 was underrated. I loved that movie and wish they would have made more.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There's a little truth to that scene. When I was a kid, elementary school age, I used to draw nude women all the time. Sure enough, the teachers found out and asked my parents if they were nudists. No, I just had an active imagination. I didn't even know what sex was back then. I just liked to draw naked women. Maybe it was the dirtiness of it, as a child?

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I keep wanting to add to my list of [not] 5...This is Spinal Tap.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
GalaxyQuest fam

Do like.

x5XOzaP.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tough to narrow down to 5 movies, as it really depends on what your mood is and who you're watching it with. And how in the christ has Old School not been mentioned yet? That movie is hilarious from the very start to the end. Although I understand that some people don't like Ferrell. So many great scenes/bits.

Old School
Get Him To The Greek
Happy Gilmore
King Pin
Super Troopers

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
These may not be the funniest movies ever, but most of the ones I'd consider in that category have already been listed. These are the ones that I consistently watch over and over throughout the years, and still laugh every time.

(in no particular order)
Office Space
Grandma's Boy
Lake Placid
Waiting

and finally,
Ace Ventura Pet Detective. When I first saw this, I lit-rah-ly showed everyone I knew the VHS of it, including 80+ year old relatives. I must have watched that one tape over a hundred times. I still say lines from that movie when (in)appropriate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was obviously trolling. Hitchhiker's 05 was underrated. I loved that movie and wish they would have made more.
I kinda suspected when you put down sam rockwell, but zooey wasnt the perfect trillian so i wasnt sure. Zooey was a littley cutey in that movie so i gave her a pass.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Most have been mentioned already (monty python, office space, spaceballs, naked gun)...
ferris bueller
what we do in the shadows

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was going to include Pulp Fiction in there, but is that a comedy? that flick had me cracking up the whole time.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Big Lebowski
Blazing Saddles
This is Spinal Tap

Office Space
Old School

About 25 other movies, like Zoolander, Tropic Thunder, the classic Sandler or Farley movies, Dumb & Dumber, Idiocracy, Galaxy Quest (underrated), Monty Python, South Park, National Lampoon flicks, several Apatow flicks, Super Troopers, Beerfest, etc could be argued with Office Space or Old School.

Now I want to watch movies.

• 3Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
So many good things to rewatch from the lists that I completely spaced. 'Tis a good thread.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Haven't seen Life Aquatic mentioned. It's not laugh your ass off the entire time type movie, but it's got some fucking funny parts in it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Grandma's Boy
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
Talladega Nights
Office Space
Super Troopers

• 1Like