What class and race are you playing?

1. Sk, Cleric, Enchanter
2. Sk, Druid, Enchanter
3. Sk, Shaman, Wiz

If I go with combo 3 how much will I miss mez and mana regain?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
A lot , #3 will be very bad because of SK and Wiz relying on mana to DPS even in group scenarios.

You'd be far better off going enc + druid and being able to do anything you want in this servers lifetime outside of raids. A tank with that duo wouldn't ever tank, maybe pull or just tank when you're remezzing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
A lot , #3 will be very bad because of SK and Wiz relying on mana to DPS even in group scenarios.

You'd be far better off going enc + druid and being able to do anything you want in this servers lifetime outside of raids. A tank with that duo wouldn't ever tank, maybe pull or just tank when you're remezzing.
Sk is super good for that pulling though.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Jeezus, after playing a Wizard for the last couple days, I remembered why I never play pure casters, spent half my time with my thumb up my ass. Damn, back to the drawing board. Rogue looks fun as hell, except they evidently suck. Trying Ranger this weekend, otherwise I'll play the same shit I always play; SK & Shammy. I just need to smash shit I guess. Might need to try a warrior though.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
cupies 3 box team -

wood elf ranger - tseroth (main)
woodie druid - thenax
high elf mage - Cupie

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Think i've settled on:

Halfling rogue
Halfling druid (boxed/future plvl toon)

Ready to be carried to 50! ;)

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Switching to Korrupts group so im running a healer now.

Druid= Halfling and race change to Human at 50
Shaman= Troll since evil necros in group
Cleric= Gnome to appease Sterling i suppose

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I am going high elf mage. I have been messing around on the live servers to get use to the zone that I will be leveling in.

kudos

<Banned>
If gnome is a choice, you should always choose it!

I LOVE Faydwer but the Steamfont is fucking PACKED every time one of these servers starts due to mages. With cast time as a wizard I doubt I'll get anything. I do love gnomes though.

While it isn't an uber boxing combo, I'll likely roll Troll Shaman / Ogre SK concurrently. I like the soloability of Shaman and will raid with my SK (being a buffer doesn't appeal to me much).

Glad to be a part of the FoH community. I heard about you guys on Reddit, though I vaguely remember FoH from P99 (I was AM scum).