What classic childhood movie would you like to be bastardized and remade by current hollywood.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
daryl-movie-poster-1985.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I watched D.A.R.Y.L. and Flight of the Navigator at least once a week when I was a young lad.

They'd never do them justice.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Here's the truth: Tron Legacy is pretty decent as a film and it has one of the best soundtracks of all time.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Oh man, DARYL. Yeah, there were 4 movies I alternated as a kid. Flight of the Navigator, DARYL, Explorers and there was one other that I can't remember the title to. It was about a kid who had an imaginary spy friend, and through the movie the spy and him get out of some tough jams and the final scene there is a fire or something and you're not sure if its the kids father or the spy (Because he's real?)...In any case, the movie cut off then because we had it on a VHS recording from TV and I never found out the name of it. I don't even recall the whole movie, just that final scene, but I know I used to watch it a lot, as well as those other three.

There was also another movie--it was like Thunderbirds, in terms of special effects--miniature vehicles and puppets. Except they went back in time or to some other world where there were dinosaurs and volcano and shit and the movie/show was about how bad ass the vehicle was. (It was all ground Vehicles, not like Thunderbirds.)