What Does Your Car Say About You? (The Car Thread)

Ryanz

<Banned>
I really like Subaru. Rumor has it that 2014 will bring us a turbo BRZ.
Now we are talking. I have my eye on this

2012subaruwrxstiblackco.jpg

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
I had a 05 Legacy GT. Fast as shit. Kinda wish I had kept it as they're kinda rare.

I really like Subaru. Rumor has it that 2014 will bring us a turbo BRZ. That will be mighty tempting.
I know TRD has a supercharger out for the scion version, and it is going to be a factory installed option in 2013. No idea on how much power it making, rumor is 220-230 at the wheels which would make that car about perfect. An STI BRZ would be all kinds of awesome though.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Current daily driver, e39 530D. Had one for five years, sold it because the transmission was starting to go (at 285k km). Looked at a few E60s but decided I still didn't like the look of them, so I bought another E39.

I do all my own maintenance so upkeep hasn't been bad at all. Fuck $500 oil changes at the dealer.

Pic is of the old one but new one looks the same except for the wheels

e39LV1200.jpg

e39LV1200.jpg

e39LV1200.jpg

khanable_sl

shitlord
You're the guy who buys all the cheap walmart car goodies

BITCHIN' STEERING WHEEL COVER

I guess my car says "I'm gay." It is a pretty fun car as far as bugs go. Turbo S, gti drivetrain. If you aren't laughing yet, try this:she drives a beetle too. That's right, his and hers beetles bitches. Unfortunately they are both long in the tooth, so new cars inc soon.

not mine but looks exactly like this

121a5bb.jpg
You are the guy that does chick things and people probably make fun of you for it

but then you're all like 'look at all these bitches I've fucked'

and it's probably pretty effective at shutting people up

except it isn't the whole truth
frown.png

gXvXc.jpg

Subaru Legacy, switched from a 2004 Rav 4 due to hating the interior space. Love this thing, first Subaru for me and the wife. Couple more years once paid off I will get my Impreza STI 5 door.
You're the guy driving around in snow storms because fuck you other cars that can't

Current daily driver, e39 530D. Had one for five years, sold it because the transmission was starting to go (at 285k km). Looked at a few E60s but decided I still didn't like the look of them, so I bought another E39.

I do all my own maintenance so upkeep hasn't been bad at all. Fuck $500 oil changes at the dealer.

Pic is of the old one but new one looks the same except for the wheels

e39LV1200.jpg
So fucking uptight and mechanical that you've been offered several jobs to fill in at the Hall of Presidents at Disney World

Probably the nicest guy on earth

Mine says that I like to spin my front wheels in an endeavor of fruitless douchebaggery...

011810b2.jpg
You are the guy that has a sweet cellphone case that has a dragon and a yinyang on it

3HA.JPG

121a5bb.jpg

frown.png

gXvXc.jpg

e39LV1200.jpg

011810b2.jpg

3HA.JPG

121a5bb.jpg

frown.png

gXvXc.jpg

e39LV1200.jpg

011810b2.jpg

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For some reason I'm only seeing half the images here due to some sort of permissions.

No pic of my own, but I have a charcoal gray 2011 BMW 328x. It says I spent way too fucking much for a 4 door sedan. Traded in a 2010 black Mustang GT on it because I liked all the cool shit my soon to be ex-wife's Tahoe had and because the GT was horrid gas mileage. If I had it to do over again, I'd probably get a Sonata but I do like it.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Traded in a 2010 black Mustang GT on it because I liked all the cool shit my soon to be ex-wife's Tahoe had and because the GT was horrid gas mileage. If I had it to do over again, I'd probably get a Sonata but I do like it.
Horrid gas mileage? Did you forget to shift out of first?

I was talking with a Joe Dirt here in Texas that told me Miatas are the best bone stock car for autocross (under 50k)! That Audi S5 looks good, I didn't know Audi had a nice looking car under 100k.

Anyway, Ive been told my car is too flashy for Europe standers, the only place where things matter...
rrr_img_410.jpg

rrr_img_410.jpg

rrr_img_410.jpg

rrr_img_410.jpg

Mazda Miata's are actually an incredibly fun car to drive and one of the best handling cars in general on the market all for <$25k. You just got to not want to care what the fuck people think of you when you drive it.

That said I like to go offroading in mine.
4x4-mazda-miata.jpg

4x4-mazda-miata.jpg

4x4-mazda-miata.jpg

4x4-mazda-miata.jpg

Defend_sl

shitlord
I love this car, bought it brand new (12' SS) and so far I've installed a CAI and have the windows tinted. Hope to do some more mods later.

S6wL2.jpg
I bought my wife the exact same car, but the RS 2LT(V6). I recommend looking up the metal inserts that you can get for the "intakes" on the side. They can be a bitch to get on, but the look sweet. I am also going to be chroming out the bowties front and rear and getting her a Camaro Gas cap for Christmas... Ours is a 2010 though. Love driving it occasionally =)

S6wL2.jpg

S6wL2.jpg

S6wL2.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
What does my car say about me?

Marij THC FX34 V20

stock is around 579,561 block(crank[knob]) horsepower(BCKHP) twisting around 9000 foot kilometers(f/km) of torque(even came with a wrench)

of COURSE i totally modded it with the new Grouper 6.92(v.56)Header fuel lines and overdrove the system ratio to about .003 so just double all the first numbers and you are about 1/2(0.5) to where I'm sitting with this baby.

I was going to shave the blast ports but I went full tilt and got the Brazilian. For you non-car types that basically means the horses in horsepower are now rhinos so i am rocking Rhinopower(protip) straight through the wheels and INTO THE TIRES. Yeah thats right.

Some of the other mods

* Added a 256k torque cache so all my torques stay torqued
* replaced the RattleSnack12 core-bore shifter to a full double-fisted tranny(post-op with all the extas)
* molded a new front and rear slip-dip double tip to be hip with the drip(44xvt's to the warp center so it stays within ballast range)
* i disabled the brakes..fuck em
* Roast vegetables at 450? F. for 30 minutes, removing garlic when browned and soft, 10 to 15 minutes. Top eggplant slices with polenta slices and cheese. Squeeze garlic from cloves; mix garlic and beans into tomato mixture. Return both pans to oven and roast 10 minutes longer.
* carved out the center die-cast pig-irons(KLbt.03's) and duel-wielded a spork enticer with bicarbonates (had to import these from Japan) so I get that extra pep through the turns
* green
Shutup you don't get any more nets for that, and you didn't inform us of the Double Millie, I'm taking all my advice from Lumie from now on.