What Does Your Car Say About You? (The Car Thread)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont have an up to date picture, so here is about as similar as I can get - but Ill just agree that if having a country boy truck means you have a small dick, then sure. 2008 Diesel Ford 250 4x4 with a 4 inch Virginia-legal lift kit with a passenger side smoke stack. I dont have a storage box in the back, though. Ive had the truck since 2010 and even being a second owner; I have somewhere around 48k miles on it.
rrr_img_686.jpg

My parents bought me this car when I was in Highschool and since Ive been studying at MCV in Richmond, its been really generous as far as gas mileage and wear. 2001 v6, leather, etc. with just over 171k miles. Though, I have to admit - by the time I graduate from Pharm, the car is going to look like a dented up piece of shit. It seems like people really just dont give a shit about fucking up your car, here.
rrr_img_692.jpg

Just to compliment the assessment by Khan - I also have a 2008 Suzuki Gxsr 750 thats Burnt Orange and Black. Neither of the 2 pictures here are actual shots of my vehicles - so a trace back is useless.
tongue.png

rrr_img_686.jpg

rrr_img_692.jpg

tongue.png

rrr_img_686.jpg

rrr_img_692.jpg

tongue.png

khanable_sl

shitlord
I dont have an up to date picture, so here is about as similar as I can get - but Ill just agree that if having a country boy truck means you have a small dick, then sure. 2008 Diesel Ford 250 4x4 with a 4 inch Virginia-legal lift kit with a passenger side smoke stack. I dont have a storage box in the back, though. Ive had the truck since 2010 and even being a second owner; I have somewhere around 48k miles on it.
rrr_img_686.jpg

My parents bought me this car when I was in Highschool and since Ive been studying at MCV in Richmond, its been really generous as far as gas mileage and wear. 2001 v6, leather, etc. with just over 171k miles. Though, I have to admit - by the time I graduate from Pharm, the car is going to look like a dented up piece of shit. It seems like people really just dont give a shit about fucking up your car, here.
rrr_img_692.jpg

Just to compliment the assessment by Khan - I also have a 2008 Suzuki Gxsr 750 thats Burnt Orange and Black. Neither of the 2 pictures here are actual shots of my vehicles - so a trace back is useless.
tongue.png
Cares about what people think of him on the internet

Has said "lol bro, bro! get this! i'm studying to become alegaldrug dealer!" at least three times in the last week

Current Facebook status: "brrraaaaaap!"

rrr_img_686.jpg

rrr_img_692.jpg

tongue.png

rrr_img_686.jpg

rrr_img_692.jpg

tongue.png

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
My step father is 73 and has this in his garage. 2011 SRT8 392 Challenger Inaugural Edition #794. It is the only car I have ever driven that can leave a 40ft strip of rubber just by taking my foot off the break and hammering the gas to the floor. It scares the hell out of me.

Challenger02.jpg

Challenger02.jpg

Challenger02.jpg

Vinen

God is dead
2008 Automatic Subaru WRX with a nice scrape/dent going down the passenger side!

Will update with picture tomorrow.

Scrape/Dent was my fault and I don't want the insurance hit. Debating replacing it in the Spring with a Subaru Legacy 3.6GT.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V

I heart it very much, put a cold air intake in recently, and it screams. Exhaust in the spring and it will be all set.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Surprising amount of American cars. Had an entirely different view of the people on the forum. Was thinking Hondas, Subarus and Toyotas would blanket the pages.
Cares about what people think of him on the internet

Has said "lol bro, bro! get this! i'm studying to become alegaldrug dealer!" at least three times in the last week
Not a real big fan ofillegaldrugs. Though, Ive heard the same line more times then I can count from the frat boys that attend VCU.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
VW Cabriolet is the ultimate chick car.

rrr_img_305.jpg
Used to have one of those.
Official colour: Lobster Red.
What it really was: Pussy Pink.

Sold after 3 months. Got me a really red Corrado instead. Was a fucking nightmare to keep running, it literally ruined me. After that, got a 50 HP VW Lupo. My first "new" car.

Turned out a bit on the small side. Five years later I bought a VW Caddy to fit my sports shit in.
Met a woman, married her, knocked her up, kid's buggy fits in too.
My sports shit is in the attic now

Pic not mine but looks exactly like it.
rrr_img_895.jpg

Mileage is shit, would have bought a Diesel if I knew we'd be moving out into the country for a 25km commute. Next car to be replaced is the wife's '98 Audi A3 ... going to talk her into a 4x4 of some sort... VW Passat, Skoda something, Audi A6 Quattro, anything like that. And it will be a Diesel this time.

rrr_img_305.jpg

rrr_img_895.jpg

rrr_img_305.jpg

rrr_img_895.jpg

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New fun car I recently picked up, 98 Camaro with the LS1. Recently sold my LT1 Corvette and while on paper it should be about as fast, the Camaro sure feels like it pulls a lot harder. I'm starting to get why people rave over these engines so much, I love the flat torque curve. Of course it doesn't handle nearly as well as the Corvette but I don't take my cars to the track anyway.

Pic is not my actual car since that's in my garage while I do some catchup maintenance.

I'm in Europe so any redneck comments are null and void.

Chevrolet_Camaro_1998.jpg

Orcus_sl

shitlord
first one was a project of me and my buddies 78 Z28 Camaro which he sold like a fucking fool and then truck is my pride and joy.
I think that's a mid 70s camaro, or at least the bumper is, think they stopped putting the metal bumpers on them in 75 or 76? Could be wrong. Regardless, love those 70s camaros for some reason, my favorite generation of camaro. I had a beat up 78 in college. Young and stupid. No clue how much money it was going to take to keep it running. Wish I had a pic of it, something like this, only beat to hell.

rrr_img_908.jpg

rrr_img_908.jpg

rrr_img_908.jpg

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
rrr_img_911.jpg

2012 Civic Si, not an actual picture of mine, but it's identical. It was that or a Genesis Coupe, and the Si won out by a bit for value for the $.

rrr_img_911.jpg

rrr_img_911.jpg

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You are correct about the bumpers being plastic on the late 70s models. They really stupid thing is they never modified the jack, which was designed to hook onto the bumper to lift the car. All it would do on the plastic bumpers was bend them. Needless to say, when I got a flat on the front passenger side I was shit outta luck.

Mine looked like this, but with a back window louver and brass Cragar rims.

Also, trying to fuck a chick in the back seat of these is not recommended, especially when she has a cast on her leg.....but that is a story for another thread.

rrr_img_912.jpg

rrr_img_912.jpg

rrr_img_912.jpg