What Does Your Car Say About You? (The Car Thread)

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Horrid gas mileage? Did you forget to shift out of first?
City driving + riding it hard + 15 mile commute each day = my gas per month costs were going up compared to what I had before and now. There were some other extenuating circumstances involved too, but that was the bulk of it. It got, what, 15mpg estimated in city by Ford? Yeah...that isn't including how I drive from a light. 4 tickets in two years. I don't think the BMW was rated that much better IIRC, but I've always done better in gas per month on my budget.

My big mistake was not waiting for the 5.0 the next year as I bought the 2010 before I knew about the upcoming 5.0 that has phenomenal gas mileage. It was a spur of the moment purchase on a Friday night after dinner. It was so much fun to drive though. I miss it from time to time.

Regardless, the beamer wasn't necessarily a great purchase in light of she and i splitting up and shit like that that went on.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
300C's look pretty good to me, like a gangster car maybe. Hell, Ed Harris drove one in "History of Violence" come to think.

Gangster car list: 300C. Lincoln Town Car. 70s-80s Cadillacs. 90s Mercedes S class. Bentleys.
Too many ghetto blacks and Mexicans drive them. Aka retards who think they're diving a Bentley.

I really hate people and their automobiles. they're all god damn morons who do the stupidest fucking things to them(body kits, purple headlights, mufflers that sound like Kong Kong shitting, carbon fiber hoods) while thinking they are cool or awesome.

As for me I drive a 05 4door Tacoma. No mods or anything,, completely stock. If I had the money though I would be driving a Subaru brz.

Seventh

Golden Squire
Daily driver. It probably says that I have a small penis. And I'm Irish.
frown.png

2r4741y.jpg

Winter car / project beater. I watched back to the future one too many times..

2ldb03r.jpg

frown.png

2r4741y.jpg

2ldb03r.jpg

frown.png

2r4741y.jpg

2ldb03r.jpg

frown.png

2r4741y.jpg

2ldb03r.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
My 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GT Limited, bought it brand new and it only has 16k miles on it since I almost never leave my house.

qAv3m.jpg

qAv3m.jpg

qAv3m.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah, but mine's the last Tiburon made! And yeah I think they look nice, I especially like the red leather interior that the GT Limiteds specially had.

khanable_sl

shitlord
My 2008 Hyundai Tiburon GT Limited, bought it brand new and it only has 16k miles on it since I almost never leave my house.

qAv3m.jpg
"I like all the shitty Final Fantasy games the best"

You would also debate FelonoiusMonk about how the tiger totally isn't badass enough to be on the cellphone case

qAv3m.jpg

qAv3m.jpg

khanable_sl

shitlord
Daily driver. It probably says that I have a small penis. And I'm Irish.
frown.png

2r4741y.jpg

Winter car / project beater. I watched back to the future one too many times..

2ldb03r.jpg
You spent a lot of money on some sort of quantitative degree and it totally kills you inside that all you do at work is punch some numbers into a program and hit 'go'.

Suicide isn't an option in your mind because whoever you leave the truck to would probably think you're an asshole

frown.png

2r4741y.jpg

2ldb03r.jpg

frown.png

2r4741y.jpg

2ldb03r.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
"I like all the shitty Final Fantasy games the best"

You would also debate FelonoiusMonk about how the tiger totally isn't badass enough to be on the cellphone case
Hahah, sadly I do not have a cellphone. =(

My 74 year old dad's 1988 Corvette:

XMjiu.jpg

XMjiu.jpg

XMjiu.jpg

khanable_sl

shitlord
2010 RT Classic. What does it say about me? Mid life crisis all the way, baby.

rrr_img_659.jpg
A little husky. Has a goatee. Very well liked amongst your peers. You joke about the car being a mid life crisis, but it is generally accepted (and not spoken about) amongst your friends that you're probably reaching end-of-life for whatever reasons.

My 74 year old dad's 1988 Corvette:

XMjiu.jpg
0T5lS.jpg

Also disappointed in his sons choice of car (feels it's a little girly). Though he doesn't say it.

rrr_img_659.jpg

XMjiu.jpg

0T5lS.jpg

rrr_img_659.jpg

XMjiu.jpg

0T5lS.jpg

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
I bought my wife the exact same car, but the RS 2LT(V6). I recommend looking up the metal inserts that you can get for the "intakes" on the side. They can be a bitch to get on, but the look sweet. I am also going to be chroming out the bowties front and rear and getting her a Camaro Gas cap for Christmas... Ours is a 2010 though. Love driving it occasionally =)
Since that photo which was the summertime I've added carbon fiber bow-ties front and rear and had it dyno-tuned. It's pretty safe to say that if I can keep traction it's more than likely a 12 second car at the track.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Also disappointed in his sons choice of car (feels it's a little girly). Though he doesn't say it.
Hahah. He is actually the one who picked it out for me and convinced me to dump my 1998 Mustang for it. Though he wishes he had known about the new Genesis's coming out and picked up one of those instead.

khanable_sl

shitlord
The new Genesis Coupes are definitely pretty cool cars.

If I didn't live on a mountain with ridiculous snow conditions I would have gone for one