What Does Your Car Say About You? (The Car Thread)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Paid cash for it used in '04 with 25k miles on it, it has 85k now. Starting to fall apart on me and thinking of getting the new Explorer as we're taking the kids up to the mountains more and more.

Edit: Best pic I could find, it's not mine as I have the sport package with a bit of a lower profile.

zUVmJ.jpg

zUVmJ.jpg

khanable_sl

shitlord
Paid cash for it used in '04 with 25k miles on it, it has 85k now. Starting to fall apart on me and thinking of getting the new Explorer as we're taking the kids up to the mountains more and more.

Edit: Best pic I could find, it's not mine as I have the sport package with a bit of a lower profile.

zUVmJ.jpg
The family man that only has one joy in life: his cheap cologne collection. People at work avoid the elevator with him because "die of shit smell" isn't on their to-do list for the day.

I guess he liked my car too much to bust my balls about it.
The guy who after sex needs to be cuddled and reaffirmed. "Don't worry hun, you please me just fine".

He doesn't believe him/her because when he goes to sleep at night they sneak out and fuck his friend.

Not my personal car but I have this, same wheels, color etc:

rrr_img_1900.jpg
The guy who bought his car based on the "well if they made Starcraft..." logic. Watches MLG streams regularly and fills his Facebook with clips. Isn't very good at any of the video games he plays but likes to fantasize about winning anyway. Most of his material possessions are midrange items, since that is where he feels he gets the most bang for his buck. Currently wearing the jew hat and doing jew things for Hanukkah.

Sideways hat. Sleeveless shirts. His parents helped him buy the vehicle because his job as a personal trainer doesn't bring in the fat stacks of cash he pretends to have. Originally attended a local state university but dropped out because some dumb cunt was saying he raped her. He maintains the stance that she is just mad that she is a whore when she is unconscious.

zUVmJ.jpg

rrr_img_1900.jpg

UXcyZ.jpg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Very fit and bald with a beard. You are obsessed with proving how manly you are. When asked if you would rather fight one-hundred duck sized horses or one horse sized duck, you would reply with one hundred horse sized ducks with one arm tied behind your back. This would grab peoples attention, and most of them would be fairly confident that you could pull this off. During the first wave you get your ass stomped into the ground and everyone is extremely embarrassed for you. You would have sort of excuse and people would generally buy into it.
You misspelled the second word. That's Camerous you're talking about.

Siliconemelons

rrr_img_1128.jpg

1970 Mach 1 with a 357 Cleveland. Was one of my first cars.

rrr_img_1134.jpg

This is my current car. '10 Dodge charger
That is a 1969 Mustang Mach 1 sir, unless you really modded the front... I know because I have a deep love affair with the 69' mustangs as the pinnical of my dream car... the one you posted is soo soo sweet... there was a nice fastback for sale when I was a kiddun and getting my first car... I begged to get that thing- had 8k on the window... 69's fastbacks in salvage condition can almost fetch that nowdays...alas...

anywho...ill have to post a pic of my 380sl tomrrow I suppose, I eagerly awate funny caption!

rrr_img_1128.jpg

rrr_img_1134.jpg

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
meh most of the cars you guys drive makes me jelly

My first car a BMW E30 320I from 84 bought in in 02
rrr_img_2101.jpg

my 2nd car a 1992 Ford Sierra GT
rrr_img_2102.jpg

3rd car a BMW E30 320I from 86
rrr_img_2103.jpg

i havent got pictures of the cars iwe owned since 05 but iwe had 3 more Ford Sierra?s and a Peugeot 605 2.0

rrr_img_2101.jpg

rrr_img_2102.jpg

rrr_img_2103.jpg

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Opel Kadett 1976. Owned 1991-1995. My first car. I fucked in it once.
rrr_img_2112.jpg

VW Jetta '81 only mine was a really ugly green. 1995-1997. My second car. Fucked my later-to-be (ex-)wife on the hood once. Still had the dents in the hood when I gave it away.
rrr_img_2111.jpg

1997 - 1999 ... Honda Prelude. That one was fun.
rrr_img_2108.jpg

The formerly mentioned pussy red convertible. Owned for 3 months or so in 1999
rrr_img_2109.jpg

VW Corrado. 1999-2005. Fun but as mentioned expensive to keep running.
rrr_img_2113.jpg

(all GIS results but mine were all red as well, minus the pussy coloured golf and the puke green jetta)

rrr_img_2112.jpg

rrr_img_2111.jpg

rrr_img_2108.jpg

rrr_img_2109.jpg

rrr_img_2113.jpg

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
VW Lupo GT 1.0 2005. Bought new in 2005. Replaced by the Caddy I posted a while ago. It was enough to get around but really lacked space.
rrr_img_2114.jpg

The wife's standard boring A3 ... 1998 model. It's getting old and faulty now. Will soon have to replace.
rrr_img_2115.jpg

again all from google but the colours match.

looking forward to your analysis khanable!
biggrin.png

rrr_img_2114.jpg

rrr_img_2115.jpg

biggrin.png

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
This is where the dealer had it parked when I picked it up; notice the dealer sticker on the car beside it. Thanks for playing though.
haha, I wasn't actually being serious!

Do me! Do me! 2009 335xi w/ Dinan stage 3 ECU, oil cooler, intercooler, and exhaust.

rrr_img_2184.jpg
rrr_img_2185.jpg

rrr_img_2184.jpg

rrr_img_2185.jpg

opiate82

Bronze Squire
My old ride. '87 XJ lifted on 33"s. Picture taken on the Rubicon.
FV0lEl.jpg

My current ride. '75 Bronco on 37"s.
u9JnLl.jpg

Also have a '05 Ford Explorer for getting to the mountains and a '12 Jetta TDI for daily driving and to keep the wife happy. But neither of those are photo-worthy.

FV0lEl.jpg

u9JnLl.jpg