What Does Your Car Say About You? (The Car Thread)

lindz

#DDs
I haul around kids.

rrr_img_1037.jpg

rrr_img_1037.jpg

rrr_img_1037.jpg

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Been using one of these, I like the body style and it's reliable *shrug*

khanable_sl

shitlord
My car. '08 Camry. /flex for affordability!

FromPhone220.jpg
Intelligent and rational person

You probably smell like shit, though

Missing a leg (maybe an arm) and trying to make up for it

My step father is 73 and has this in his garage. 2011 SRT8 392 Challenger Inaugural Edition #794. It is the only car I have ever driven that can leave a 40ft strip of rubber just by taking my foot off the break and hammering the gas to the floor. It scares the hell out of me.

Challenger02.jpg
So republican he probably thinks there is actually a war on christmas

rrr_img_769.jpg
rrr_img_770.jpg
first one was a project of me and my buddies 78 Z28 Camaro which he sold like a fucking fool and then truck is my pride and joy.
You would have a much nicer vehicle if you didn't spend all your money on flannel shirts and chewing tobacco

2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V

I heart it very much, put a cold air intake in recently, and it screams. Exhaust in the spring and it will be all set.
You hopped a fence some years ago

Now Americans hate you cause you tuk 'er jerbs

FromPhone220.jpg

FromPhone220.jpg

khanable_sl

shitlord
2007 Ford Falcon XR8, 260Kw 5.0ltr V8, 6spd manual

rrr_img_786.jpg
You make shit up

That's not a real car

Used to have one of those.
Official colour: Lobster Red.
What it really was: Pussy Pink.

Sold after 3 months. Got me a really red Corrado instead. Was a fucking nightmare to keep running, it literally ruined me. After that, got a 50 HP VW Lupo. My first "new" car.

Turned out a bit on the small side. Bought a VW Caddy to fit my sports shit in.
Met a woman, married her, knocked her up, kid's buggy fits in too.
My sports shit is in the attic now

Pic not mine but looks exactly like it.
rrr_img_895.jpg

Mileage is shit, would have bought a Diesel if I knew we'd be moving out into the country for a 25km commute. Next car to be replaced is the wife's '98 Audi A3 ... going to talk her into a 4x4 of some sort... VW Passat, Skoda something, Audi A6 Quattro, anything like that. And it will be a Diesel this time.
I know most people would say kid toucher, but I'm not really getting that vibe. Looks like a vehicle a dog groomer would have.

So, you fuck dogs

New fun car I recently picked up, 98 Camaro with the LS1. Recently sold my LT1 Corvette and while on paper it should be about as fast, the Camaro sure feels like it pulls a lot harder. I'm starting to get why people rave over these engines so much, I love the flat torque curve. Of course it doesn't handle nearly as well as the Corvette but I don't take my cars to the track anyway.

Pic is not my actual car since that's in my garage while I do some catchup maintenance.

I'm in Europe so any redneck comments are null and void.

Chevrolet_Camaro_1998.jpg
You're a European scumbag redneck!

So you're Irish

rrr_img_911.jpg

2012 Civic Si, not an actual picture of mine, but it's identical. It was that or a Genesis Coupe, and the Si won out by a bit for value for the $.
Straight A asian student that is about to rear end you because he's dicking around on his phone

rrr_img_974.jpg

Waiting another 6-7 months before it finally shows up..
confirmed robot pretending to be girl on the internet

my car... dont hate.

rrr_img_986.jpg
TrainWreck1.gif

rrr_img_786.jpg

rrr_img_895.jpg

rrr_img_911.jpg

rrr_img_974.jpg

rrr_img_986.jpg

TrainWreck1.gif

rrr_img_786.jpg

rrr_img_895.jpg

rrr_img_911.jpg

rrr_img_974.jpg

rrr_img_986.jpg

TrainWreck1.gif

khanable_sl

shitlord
I haul around kids.

rrr_img_1037.jpg
And some D's

untz untz

Been using one of these, I like the body style and it's reliable *shrug*
A normal decent person until you start drinking

then you're the dickhead that threw up in someones shoe and shit-pissed-puked yourself by 9pm

Here is my car and the motor that I'm putting into it.
Races high end cars on the highway and wins

No one is impressed, though

rrr_img_1037.jpg

rrr_img_1037.jpg

khanable_sl

shitlord
Here you go.

ZbTSa.jpg
Definitely overweight, but you carry it around well (i.e., you don't look like a fucking slob). Long hair and beard are likely. Watches LOST on a nightly basis, idolizes the fat nice guy. Buys collector's edition everything despite never being satisfied with any of them. Has a sweet fucking sword collection.

ZbTSa.jpg

ZbTSa.jpg

khanable_sl

shitlord
What does my car say about me?

Marij THC FX34 V20

stock is around 579,561 block(crank[knob]) horsepower(BCKHP) twisting around 9000 foot kilometers(f/km) of torque(even came with a wrench)

of COURSE i totally modded it with the new Grouper 6.92(v.56)Header fuel lines and overdrove the system ratio to about .003 so just double all the first numbers and you are about 1/2(0.5) to where I'm sitting with this baby.

I was going to shave the blast ports but I went full tilt and got the Brazilian. For you non-car types that basically means the horses in horsepower are now rhinos so i am rocking Rhinopower(protip) straight through the wheels and INTO THE TIRES. Yeah thats right.

Some of the other mods

* Added a 256k torque cache so all my torques stay torqued
* replaced the RattleSnack12 core-bore shifter to a full double-fisted tranny(post-op with all the extas)
* molded a new front and rear slip-dip double tip to be hip with the drip(44xvt's to the warp center so it stays within ballast range)
* i disabled the brakes..fuck em
* Roast vegetables at 450? F. for 30 minutes, removing garlic when browned and soft, 10 to 15 minutes. Top eggplant slices with polenta slices and cheese. Squeeze garlic from cloves; mix garlic and beans into tomato mixture. Return both pans to oven and roast 10 minutes longer.
* carved out the center die-cast pig-irons(KLbt.03's) and duel-wielded a spork enticer with bicarbonates (had to import these from Japan) so I get that extra pep through the turns
* green
The guy that for whatever reason has an extreme problem with pulling his penis out in public. It's not an especially nice penis, but definitely not a bad penis. Marginally above average in length but has some considerable girth to it. Strangely enough this person can be found singing to himself in public restrooms in order to relieve his shy-bladder syndrome.

His friends on Facebook would describe him as "the kind of guy where if you asked him the time, he would immediately - without hesitation - remove his watch and go to hand it to you. Once you tried to take it from him he would pull back, take his penis out, place the watch around it, wave it in your face and repeatedly ask you to tell him the time".

Also drinks boxed wine since he's a cheap fuck.

This is my beater/need to haul things around vehicle. 2004 F150 FX4

rrr_img_1472.jpg

This is my daily driver, 2012 Mustang V6 Premium Package. I would have liked to have been able to afford the 5.0 but I am enjoying the V6, nice power and gets pretty good gas mileage around town.

rrr_img_1473.jpg

rrr_img_1472.jpg

rrr_img_1473.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
This is my daily driver, 2012 Mustang V6 Premium Package. I would have liked to have been able to afford the 5.0 but I am enjoying the V6, nice power and gets pretty good gas mileage around town.

rrr_img_1473.jpg
You park like an asshole. Is that a cripple space too? Just guessing with the blue square there.

rrr_img_1473.jpg