What Does Your Car Say About You? (The Car Thread)

Balasarius_sl

shitlord
Both my cars.

rrr_img_1566.jpg

rrr_img_1566.jpg

SheepDog_sl

shitlord
You're right. I didn't even bother to read that. I don't know much about corvettes but I do know about that classic style push-rod V8 heart that makes it scoot.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're right. I didn't even bother to read that. I don't know much about corvettes but I do know about that classic style push-rod V8 heart that makes it scoot.
Apparently you don't even know that much, since it most definitely does not have "550 at the wheels" and is not an LSX, but an LS3. Also, go fuck your mother, for good measure (trying to hit all bases here; I'm sure I'll think of more).

khanable_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_1128.jpg

1970 Mach 1 with a 357 Cleveland. Was one of my first cars.

rrr_img_1134.jpg

This is my current car. '10 Dodge charger
Very fit and bald with a beard. You are obsessed with proving how manly you are. When asked if you would rather fight one-hundred duck sized horses or one horse sized duck, you would reply with one hundred horse sized ducks with one arm tied behind your back. This would grab peoples attention, and most of them would be fairly confident that you could pull this off. During the first wave you get your ass stomped into the ground and everyone is extremely embarrassed for you. You would have sort of excuse and people would generally buy into it.

EDIT: rage quits the entire internet like a pussy for no apparent good reason

This is my beater/need to haul things around vehicle. 2004 F150 FX4

rrr_img_1472.jpg

This is my daily driver, 2012 Mustang V6 Premium Package. I would have liked to have been able to afford the 5.0 but I am enjoying the V6, nice power and gets pretty good gas mileage around town.

rrr_img_1473.jpg
The fucking asshole that passes people in the right lane and thinks it's okay

it's not fucking okay and stop doing it, that is my fucking lane to be all slow and shit in go kill people in your fast lane you fucking dildo

Google images but...

Daily driver '94 Toyota Camry

1994_toyota_camry_4_dr_le_v6_sedan-pic-20143.jpe

and fun project car '66 Mustang fastback

1966MustangFastBack.jpg
Underpaid IT guy who loves what he does (in an annoying way) but hates the people he does it for. Complains to all of his coworkers how much of an asshole his boss is. Says he is going to put his foot down the next time his boss gives him shit. The next time his boss actually does give him shit you witness him eating it with a giant smile on his face. All talk.

hahahaha, pontiac

Hardened construction worker. Uses a shitty dumbphone and cannot figure out T9word. Text message inbox is a bunch of mass-forwarded pics of tits, asses, and Obama is a American Inventor lololol messages. This person is also a knuckle-clicker. Whenever you encounter a touchscreen you use your second knuckle on your index finger to navigate. This is annoying as fuck to anyone that witnesses it, stop doing it.

Both my cars.

rrr_img_1566.jpg
You know what a "windbreaker" is and you wear one regularly. Also wear visors. Golf is actually something you consider to be fun. A member of a shitty corvette forum where you are a senior member and one of 3 people that actually post things. On the back of the Toyota there is a bumper sticker that says "my other car is a vette".

rrr_img_1128.jpg

rrr_img_1134.jpg

rrr_img_1472.jpg

rrr_img_1473.jpg

1994_toyota_camry_4_dr_le_v6_sedan-pic-20143.jpe

1966MustangFastBack.jpg

rrr_img_1543.jpg

HEMI.jpg

rrr_img_1566.jpg

khanable_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_1633.jpg
My '67 dodge
You look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. You don't do drugs though, which baffles most people who meet you. Likely the most awkward person in the world. I don't mean awkward as in stands around and is shy awkward -- I mean you do some seriously what the fuck type stuff. I'm picturing your entire family gathering to meet your sisters new baby, and you're the guy that sneezes on the little shit when they pass it to you.

2008 Audi S3 - It says I am soulless and godless

rrr_img_1646.jpg
A class act. Tall, handsome, distinguished person. You dress well and exude a level of confidence that not many have. Extremely intelligent and no patience for anyone who wastes your time.

On the weekends you're that European weirdo from Super Troopers. You definitely want that mustache ride.

rrr_img_1633.jpg

rrr_img_1646.jpg