What happened to BigFlex?

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
This was his last post.

Strange one to go out on.

He got pretty rustled after I told him I'd see him denied access at the gates of Valhalla for letting his fear of the other override his sense of reason and going from the "most liberal guy in his unit" to a goddamn neonazi. Maybe he went to the wilderness and shall return a good man once more.

Basic commie vanquishes nazi story really.

• 1Trump
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He's Boozecube now

Plausible.

He got pretty rustled after I told him I'd see him denied access at the gates of Valhalla for letting his fear of the other override his sense of reason and going from the "most liberal guy in his unit" to a goddamn neonazi. Maybe he went to the wilderness and shall return a good man once more.

Completely delusional and retarded.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Maybe he went away to find himself,and he'll return as...

bigflex.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Ever since you were let out of the looney bin, you are the most delusional poster on the boards by a longshot. Blame the mods all you want, but everyone knows the meltdown you had before you got put away. Consider yourself lucky to let out.

I've known a lot of texans in my day, and you sir are no texan (not even a liberal one).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users