Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
lol General Antony - “HOAX FLU”

totally forgot about him. We lost some good posters in 2020

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Nah, he just wrote some wild sexual escapades that were clearly embellished.
Plenty of video evidence of his early exploits.
What I really find hard to believe is that after all of it and coming clean to his wife he parlayed the situation into not only staying together but getting her to suck his dick on the regular when it all started because she refused to do it.

Still, I want to believe.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I swear I remember kuriin posts as little as a year ago. Yet I can't @ so I assume a skeleton? As gay as it is I wish there were like eulogy/send offs just of what drove people off when we get curious.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I swear I remember kuriin posts as little as a year ago. Yet I can't @ so I assume a skeleton? As gay as it is I wish there were like eulogy/send offs just of what drove people off when we get curious.
Kuriin Kuriin you there bro?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wizardhawk. I assume meth'd his way to the great Taco Bell in the sky.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What happened to @suineg ? Did he die from lymphoma or golden showers, mebbe? Always was a sour puss.

He started "pushing back" in certain threads in his final days-- a few different threads. Got dog-piled of course, and probably had a realization he should just bow out. He just realized with the issues he had, and the problems he had with hosting, despite everything being "OK", that it was just all behind him now. He was just over it. People not listening to him at all in politics was frustrating him because he was specifically going out of his way to engage everyone. I don't remember anyone backing him up during his push back campaign, but he picked the worst time in forum history to try it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
He started "pushing back" in certain threads in his final days-- a few different threads. Got dog-piled of course, and probably had a realization he should just bow out. He just realized with the issues he had, and the problems he had with hosting, despite everything being "OK", that it was just all behind him now. He was just over it. People not listening to him at all in politics was frustrating him because he was specifically going out of his way to engage everyone. I don't remember anyone backing him up during his push back campaign, but he picked the worst time in forum history to try it.
And in hindsight, I dont think any of his bullshit about trying to be respectable republicans or whatever the fuck look good in hindsight either with what the last 4 years has been. Can't recall specific issues otherwise other than he'd be losing his mind at folks taking and running with the edgy heavy anti israel stuff. A twat at times, but everyone still should temper any vitriol with the fact that he still saved this forum and took a lot of insane heat irl for it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The best thing about Suineg was him losing his mind pre-wow classic at the idea that private server players had exponentially more game knowledge than guilds did 20+ ago, that every aspect of the game had been deciphered. Or rather more accurately, his fragile ego couldn't handle the fact that the FOH guild of 2004 was being out-performed by mega autists 20+ years later who min-maxed the game in every way possible.

Probably the peak quote of his was this gem

Ossoi is right that at least one guild per server will beat each raid potentially opening night that it is unlocked. The other 99% of the server will be in zero rush and not because they don’t know how but because they don’t care to.

Stunningly wrong on multiple levels

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
You’re doing the “see I told you so” routine to someone who doesn’t visit the forum anymore - putting your autism on display for everyone to see, again.

Edit: Evernothing - zombiewizardhawk has been active somewhat recently.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You’re doing the “see I told you so” routine to someone who doesn’t visit the forum anymore - putting your autism on display for everyone to see, again.

Edit: Evernothing - zombiewizardhawk has been active somewhat recently.

Did you see the below gem? He literally claimed FOH would have got every world first but daddy Furor wouldn't let them "win"

I was there when we were told to leave the zone even though Onyxia would have been dead because people wouldn’t understand a guild killing things ao fast when their leader was on the dev team.

Before classic he said private server experience/try-harding/min-maxing didn't count because private servers weren't accurate

With these calculations being off you can have things that are viable on a private server that aren’t actually viable on live servers and vice versa. This is especially apparent if you are trying to ultra autistic min/max it like the morons that play these servers do.

Then after classic, when he was proved wrong and I was proved right he complained about the try-hard private servers trying to "relive the glory days they were never part of" after it turned out that the private server autistic min-maxing transferred successfully to classic!

Yeah this is why I am done with all these classic type servers. Tired of the try-hards going full chromosome smuggling on them to relive the glory days they were never part of. Nothing about all of this is fun unless you go full casual.

Last edited:

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Wizardhawk. I assume meth'd his way to the great Taco Bell in the sky.
John Cena Mind Blown GIF

• 14Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 18 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I forgot all about Tad10.

Also, how can none of you mention Manessa?

Because everyone knows what happened to him and no one cares that he is gone.

They way he shit up every single fucking thread with a pulse and made it all about him was damn near a work of art.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I was doing ok up until this last couple years, now 2 bags of groceries is 300 bucks.

Or do Mortal Kombat for fud.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user