What happened to..........(FoH Poster)?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I miss Johnny69 or whatever his name was. Even if it was all fanfiction it was hilarious to read.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 4 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't he the one that said he liked sucking dicks, but wasn't gay.
I never saw anything about that in his thread. He liked getting his dick sucked and the wifey wasn't putting out, so he started seeing crack-whores for blowjobs and blasting machine-gun nuts. As control said, quite a bit of evidence was posted in his thread to show it wasn't just fan fiction.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What happened to @suineg ? Did he die from lymphoma or golden showers, mebbe? Always was a sour puss.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
What happened to @suineg ? Did he die from lymphoma or golden showers, mebbe? Always was a sour puss.
He had a meltdown from everyone ragging him about 1)being unstable all the time 2)giving drugs to whores 3)into golden showers.

• 1Mother of God

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I miss the guy with a kitten avatar, forgot his name, been so long.

• 1Faggotry

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I miss the guy with a kitten avatar, forgot his name, been so long.
Are you talking about that dude Column that stayed on one of the old forums that became bot infested because he was convinced it was going to be the long term forum? I’d like to think he’s still posting away somewhere with his new “friends”

• 1WTF

Happysmiles

Trakanon Raider
Are you talking about that dude Column that stayed on one of the old forums that became bot infested because he was convinced it was going to be the long term forum? I’d like to think he’s still posting away somewhere with his new “friends”
Ever think about whether you're mentioned on the other forums in a similar thread? This thread got deep man.

• 1Mother of God

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Miss lithos, khorum, zyzz, Iannis. I asked about Iannis in Amod maybe last year and I think some people keep in touch with him and he’s doing good. Think that was Soygen Soygen who mentioned that.

• 1Like