Whom do you miss?

Fedor Fedor bc kitten or tranny.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
The Black Hand.

He rarely ever actually posted much, but when he did they were doozies.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I think the consensus is that Lithose ran for office and had to distance himself from the forum.

I miss Khorum, Zzyyzyyz and Fedor. Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon still shows up now and then to remind us that he's been way ahead of the forum with regards to Jews. Need more Mario.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Lithose and Tyen. I know Tyen is a retarded aspie, but he was good entertainment.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
If you're going to ask about Tyen, you need to ask about the Swamp Donkey and Kegkilla.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fedor, Lithose, Lendarios, Cad, Zapatta, Wormie, and many more.
Oops, didn't see another rage post like there is usually for a 6 month zapata Mia. Not sure if araysar teasing about water in tunnels got to him.

Think I miss cad the most since I thought he mostly had smart takes. Just apparently related or sensitive to the naming of the J as iggy said.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mainly Lithose, but I actually found Hodge entertaining even though he went full lefty batshit near the end. Shout out also to the late great Gravy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I miss screamfeeder.

I wish eraser would go away so I could start missing him.
Or at least switch back to his hodj persona.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Funny this thread should happen now. We just realized we have a council member AWOL.. Hosix Hosix

It wasn't pulling up his name when I tried to @ him. Maybe because he hasn't been here since 2022. Was he a covid fatality?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Funny this thread should happen now. We just realized we have a council member AWOL.. Hosix Hosix
I looked at his post history. In 2021 he mentioned he was scarce because of RL shit. In 2022 his last post was about UFO shit. I didn't read the post so I'm just going to assume he was abducted by aliens.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I looked at his post history. In 2021 he mentioned he was scarce because of RL shit. In 2022 his last post was about UFO shit. I didn't read the post so I'm just going to assume he was abducted by aliens.
The grays have long been an adversary of the council.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
And he's still being anal probed to this very day. RIP.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user