What If...?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I really didn't expect them to make Killmonger more one dimensional of a bad guy, was rooting for a redemption for the character in some form (maybe we'll still get it somehow...) that would position Michael B Jordan to return for a big role in Wakanda Forever and beyond.

Expecting the US military response to be kinda irrelevant to whatever story comes next if anything, and that was just kinda throw-away stuff. Either way was lazy and dumb.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Loving the woke theme that everything Wakanda is better then anything not-Wakanda.

Obviously Tony Stark is way too dumb to create something that could take down regular human Killmonger

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This show is incredibly boring with immensely lazy writing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah the more I've thought about it the worse the episode seems in retrospect, and the more it falls apart under scrutiny. Due to the wild difference in quality between various episodes I assume each one has a different writer or writers, so I hope the folks behind the Dr Strange episode were responsible for more than one.

Sterling

El Presidente
This most recent episode was kind of a mess. Also, I don't really care that much about what happens after the end of the episode which isn't a particularly good sign.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
What a wasted episode. Didnt watch black panther, so why would I give a shit if it went differently (and I know, this was also Iron Man but it was all about this dreadlocked idiot).

Only saving grace is the anthology nature of this show, so the next episode after a shitty one could still be awesome.

• 1Garbage

Nester

Vyemm Raider
That episode was fucking terrible.

USA army Declares war on a country they and have never seen because Tony stark, Private Citizen and not an avenger, was Murdered?

BLeh, dumber then Zombie's sometimes being smart and sometimes not.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm disappointed so far in this show. There's been a few moments where you see a hint of what they could do with it that's interesting but for the most part it has fallen short.

The only consistent part in my opinion is the animation which I think is fabulous.

The other Disney+ shows at least set up stuff for the MCU...Wanda for Dr Strange, Falcon becoming the new Cap, Loki the multiverse and Kang. Other than seeing other possibilities this doesn't setup anything so it's totally forgettable.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
That episode was fucking terrible.

USA army Declares war on a country they and have never seen because Tony stark, Private Citizen and not an avenger, was Murdered?

BLeh, dumber then Zombie's sometimes being smart and sometimes not.
Klaue gave Killmonger the dora milaje spear at the vibranium sale, they blamed Rhodey's death on Wakanda as well.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm disappointed so far in this show. There's been a few moments where you see a hint of what they could do with it that's interesting but for the most part it has fallen short.

The only consistent part in my opinion is the animation which I think is fabulous.

The other Disney+ shows at least set up stuff for the MCU...Wanda for Dr Strange, Falcon becoming the new Cap, Loki the multiverse and Kang. Other than seeing other possibilities this doesn't setup anything so it's totally forgettable.
I would agree save for one episode. The Dr. Strange Episode makes giving the rest a chance at least for a one time viewing. The last two were just boring and clearly influenced by today's culture.

• 1Garbage

Sterling

El Presidente
I liked the Dr. Strange episode as well. The Peggy Carter episode wasn't bad, but the rest are all kind of mediocre mostly. Kind of a shame, was hoping this would be more interesting in general.

spronk

FPS noob
the Zombie and "oops, Avengers r dead" episode was fun at least in that kid "who would win if Darth Vader fought Superman" kinda way

(the answer is Superman)

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was pointed out earlier but the series suffers from the short episode runtimes.
Dr. Strange/ Avengers get killed episodes were great
Killmonger/carter/zombies/ black star lord episodes were passable
Sadly it’s still the best marvel release on Disney+