What If...?

Chris

Potato del Grande
That's a whole lot of excuses for the woke bullshit.

T'Challa being a male Mary Sue and completely perfect at everything while adored by everyone was pretty bad. Definitely the worst episode
The movie was actually better for Wakanda having barbarian fights to the death for leadership which T'Challa kept losing or almost losing. Gave him a weakness.

Cybsled

Ya this was a good one. Kind of reminded me of The Timelord Victorious concept from Doctor Who if he had actually succeeded

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
First two were pretty meh, but last episode was actually interesting. Weird villain, but somewhat great ending. Not somthing I'd expect from this series especially after the first two episodes. Really looking forward to Ultron Vision Gauntlet episode.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Yeah this episode is exactly what I was hoping for from this series. Great episode, great emotional impact, and awesome to see alternate versions facing off against each other. Doesn't hurt that Dr. Strange and the magic and cosmic stuff is my favorite part of the Marvel universe.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
This episode was dope. Best episode out of any series by far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What a surprise, leave it to a white male and the whole universe ends

• 4Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i have a dnd character that my one of my dm's took over after our 1-10 campaign ended and he turned him basically into the evil dr strange. every once in a while he'll meander into one of our sessions and dude is walking with tentacles and demon horns and whatnot. i literally did the leonardo dicaprio meme where he's pointing at the tv. it was pretty great.

• 1Worf

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Man, I love me some well-done wizard shit. Yeah, best episode so far.

Nice touch that Strange is the only one so far able to perceive the Watcher narrating things.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
fantastic episode, the first 10 minutes felt like Final Destination and a bit tropey but then it turns up up to 11. Dr. Strange is probably my least favorite MCU character but man, him spending CENTURIES eating primordial creatures is fucking insanely crazy and cool. Such a great ending too.

One nice little bit of foreshadowing, The Watcher mentions he could warn Dr. Strange but its better to lose one reality than many. I guess thats a hint of the buildup towards Kang the MCU is slowly heading down, where Strange and/or Kang or multiple people cause the events that do in fact start breaking down many/all realities.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Decent episode, reminded me a bit about Steins;Gate with the paradox issue.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Agree with everyone else.

This was damn fine writing. I don't think the episode had any low points. Nothing superfluous. Everything was important, everything was interesting. Much better than any of these other MCU shows.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That might have been the best thing yet offered on Disney for the Marvel universe. That is how you do a story. Dr. Strange is one of my favorite characters and that is exactly why. He deals in things that are unusual and very entertaining. I was happy to see that tradition continue.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Marvel Zombies What If posters are out there now, so that seems to be the next episode

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
People like this? Its boring as fuck. And given the previous woke bullshit from Marvel its hard to ignore that the topics are likely picked with wokism in mind.

• 4Garbage
  • 4Pathetic
  • 3Edgelord
Reactions: 11 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
What If...?
Episode 5
Season: 1
Episode: 5
Air date: 2021-09-08

This episode is the weakest of the series so far for me. I liked the concept but the way the story unfolded/was told felt off.