What movies make you laugh?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Friday, Super Troopers, Beerfest, Step Brothers, Talladega Nights...
Step Brothers is off the hook funny. A lady I worked with comes up to me one day and says, you like comedies? I say yeah and she says "you have to see Step Brothers. It's the funniest thing ever." I went with my dad and we laughed for that entire time. Me, Myself and Irene is like that too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Did the Nathan Lane / Matthew Broderick The Producers not hit the funny bone for anyone else? That whole movie makes me laugh my ass off, but the "My blue blanket" scene at the very beginning makes me cry laughing every time.

Springtime for Hitler's my favorite part, mostly because of the musical-within-a-musical meta.

"Springtime for Hitler and Germany / Winter for Poland and France" is one of the best musical stanzas/rejoinders ever, IMO. Lane and Broderick's chemistry is awesome, though.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All good picks in my book.

Great Outdoors is a really fun flick.

Speaking of which let’s not forget…
original

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I just gotta add the Borat movie.

Not going to put a clip, also due to the naked fighting would be a pick for the funniest sequence. And you won't be finding that.

But I still remember seeing the film in the local multi-plex. After the film I was laughing with tears streaming. I had to hide out in a toilets for several minutes just to compose myself enough to walk out of the place, not looking like a weirdo.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Some of the Jackass movies I saw made me laugh. Fast and Furious 9 was hilarious, so was Transformers 5, but I guess that doesn’t really count.

The first Naked Gun was pretty funny, don’t remember the next 2.

Naked-gun-Frank-Drebin-Leslie-Nielsen-laughing-platoon-1382708322r.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users