What movies make you laugh?

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Does it count?

1690603235920.png

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Not as much of a critical darling as Naked Gun, but still hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I never get tired of the Peter Sellers Pink Panther movies. Shot in the Dark gets me everytime, and I've probably seen it 20+ times.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Silent Movie is such an under rated gem, it's criminal how it gets overlooked

I cry tears of laughter every single time I watch this scene

I remember when Mel, Marty and Dom visit Sid in the hospital and start fucking with his life support machine and laughing with my parents til tears were running down my face. Saturday or Sunday nights on HBO was a big occasion even back in the 70s. A new movie premiered and if it was good we were allowed to stay up late and watch it. Silent Movie was one of those.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Juvarisx

Florida
can you believe that came out 15 years ago? comedy died in 2013. there hasnt been any real funny movies since then.

Thanks for making me feel old. There is still one good comedy out every year though usually. I find this one funny as fuck

22 Jump

Nice Guys

Game Night

If you can put wup with Melissa McCarthy, this is Statham's funniest role ever

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thanks for making me feel old. There is still one good comedy out every year though usually. I find this one funny as fuck

22 Jump

Nice Guys

Game Night

wasnt trying to make you feel old, those "recent" movies are from 7-9 years ago.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Zoolander because I was post surgical when I first saw it, laughing hurt so damn much. I watched Talladega Nights right after because I'm a rocket surgeon. They still make me laugh. Mostly things make me laugh less now that I've seen the jokes a billion times in other movies. Good ones.
Kung Fu Hustle
40yo virgin
American Pie -2 was best
The Bank Dick
Duck Soup
Office Space
Superbad
Dave made a maze

A clip from Zoolander that started the pain when I watched it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

22 Jump

Nice Guys

Game Night

The Nice Guys is amazing and super underrated.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
When I was a kid, I loved slapstick style. Anything from Jim Carrey was the shit. But as I grew older, my sense of humor changed. I still like "some" stupid humor, but I'm mostly drawn to dark or morbid shit. And I love a lot of racial humor. Blazing Saddles rules. I also laugh at a lot of thinking movies for whatever reason. If I'm deep in my own head, I find shit funny. And if I'm trying not to laugh... well, I laugh even more then.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I never get tired of the Peter Sellers Pink Panther movies. Shot in the Dark gets me everytime, and I've probably seen it 20+ times.

the fight scenes with his Asian butler are some of the best memories in comedy history I have.

• 1Like