What movies make you laugh?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was surprised this wasn't a thread yet.

What movies make you laugh? Out Loud, Reliably & repeatedly. I can think of a ton of great movies that made me laugh the first time I watched, but not many that still make me laugh on repeat viewings.

Include trailers or clips

Mine:

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kingpin. still the funniest movie i have ever seen.
Big Lebowski is a very close second

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A couple classics from a Xoomer.
1690557584762.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Grandma's Boy is probably my top pick. Almost everything about that movie is hilarious.

Lake Placid is another one up there. Oliver Platt's sarcasm cracks me up every time, and Betty White is an absolute treasure. Also probably one of Bridget Fonda's last times as a hottie.

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka is another favorite.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Grandma's Boy is probably my top pick. Almost everything about that movie is hilarious.

Lake Placid is another one up there. Oliver Platt's sarcasm cracks me up every time, and Betty White is an absolute treasure. Also probably one of Bridget Fonda's last times as a hottie.

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka is another favorite.
Grandmas Boy is a classic as well.

I never considered Lake Placid a comedy. Its an awesome movie though. My fiance and I just watched all the sequels and they are Syfy channel level bad. No clue how those got greenlit in comparison to the original.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Grandmas Boy is a classic as well.

I never considered Lake Placid a comedy. Its an awesome movie though. My fiance and I just watched all the sequels and they are Syfy channel level bad. No clue how those got greenlit in comparison to the original.
Hey, he just said which ones make you laugh, not comedies specifically!

I think I might have watched all the sequels too. Doesn't one have Dolph Lundgren and the chick who played Witchblade? They were all so, so bad. Not like Tremors, where several of the sequels were decent. Not anywhere near as good as the original, but still somewhat worth a watch. Although I have no idea how many are out now, so who knows?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Did the Nathan Lane / Matthew Broderick The Producers not hit the funny bone for anyone else? That whole movie makes me laugh my ass off, but the "My blue blanket" scene at the very beginning makes me cry laughing every time.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Friday, Super Troopers, Beerfest, Step Brothers, Talladega Nights...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users