What tickles your pickle

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
As soon as I get done cutting the grass it seems like everyone of my neighbors has to suddenly cut their grass. I have no idea why it tickles my pickle but it does.
My neighbor has started slacking as of last year, but the first couple of years after moving into the house he would always have to cut his grass if I cut mine, like he could cut it wednesday/thursday and then when I cut mine on saturday he'd cut his again, he could not have his grass be higher than mine. I guess its better that way than him being someone who just lets it go.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
TIL that someone has the surname "Horsewood" for reals. Like, it's on their check and everything.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Doing a GIS for "Horsewood" was actually pretty tame. Top result:
zoom_66304nouveau logo Horse Wood.jpg

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
As soon as I get done cutting the grass it seems like everyone of my neighbors has to suddenly cut their grass. I have no idea why it tickles my pickle but it does.
You know what tickles my pickle? Listening to the clan of Hispanic men mowing my yard while I work from home. It's too cheap to mow it myself.
biggrin.png

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
That moment when the fine piece of ass you've been watching turns around to reveal she also has a pretty face

dangler_sl

shitlord
Cute Thai girl I fucked last year texts me a winky face at 2:44 am.

Rustles my Jimmies: she lives on the other side of town. Super inconvenient.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Thai girl? You mean, Thai ladyboy, right? Did you drive all the way over to the other side of town to tickle her pickle?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
How many accidents have you been in and how long ago did the last one occur?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Finishing a bag of sour gummy worms, only to realize hours later when you go to throw it away that there is still one gummy worm left in the bottom corner.

McCheese

Another one: that sweet, sugary smell that hangs in your car after leaving an open bag of sour gummy worms in it all night.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This morning I saw a garage called JUST BRAKES. It had like 6 bays, all of them were labeled with something specific. I can't remember all of them, but for example, State Inspection, Oil Change, Tire Change, alignment, Transmission service ...

None of them were said a damn thing about brakes. I wish I'd taken a picture. Maybe the name is an answer to the question "Is there anything on my car you can't fix?"

McCheese

Holy shit, this has been an awesome day. I ordered a regular quarter pounder at McD's but they gave me a quarter pounder with cheese. Between that and the gummy worms I'm going to bed with a thoroughly tickled pickle.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Another one: that sweet, sugary smell that hangs in your car after leaving an open bag of sour gummy worms in it all night.
Bought some smelly oil for mother's day and left the bag in my car. The French vanilla leaked out, leaving not a mark in my car but made my car smell tasty for three days