Hold on a second:

Upside down!!

rrr_img_93525.jpg

It says:

soc
Imbr
Imp

Nino in Imp

Is this some casting a spell, Hogwarts shit??

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When I started my new job 3 months ago they gave me a week off at a future date (now) to go home and get my stuff in order which I thought wasn't bad.

Company jet picks me up Monday at an airport 10 minutes away and I get dropped off an airport literally 5 miles from my house.

I could used to this shit.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Watching the idiot who rides my bumper and passes on a double yellow get pulled over 2 miles ahead. This makes me think there IS a God.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Taking shits on the company dime

Popping zits in the public mirror, such lighting!

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
We're selling Harry Johnston's house on Bush Lane.

I imagine those negotiations went down (heh) exactly like the Porky's "have you seen this prick?" bit.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Taking shits on the company dime

Popping zits in the public mirror, such lighting!
I print out a brief (which we bill to the client) to take to the bathroom with me so I can continue billing while I take a dump on the company dime.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The project I am working on is on hold. That means we're not working since the company does one project at a time, and this one is booked for 18 months give or take. So two weeks off so far (everyone at the company is paid for it).

The only downside is going back to work eventually when they get it all figured out, assuming it's not canceled.

Thank you taxpayers since you're picking up the bill.

mopoke

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I can see the gifs again.
smile.png

Cost me all the bookmarks I can't remember though. Downloaded Pale Moon, seems to work ok. Might try Waterfox after all, I'd forgotten all about it.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Going to a child's birthday party and having your present be their favorite for the day. Bonus if it's the only present they care about.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Found 3 bottles of Baja Blast for sale at school. Still good until tje end of June
I just found some at the store across the street from my new place, it was glorious.

Today I had Ethiopian food with the girlfriend and it was amazing but she hated it, so I got to eat hers and mine then she paid. Good day.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Instead of saying "thousand island dressing", say "one thousand island dressing"

As a white person, being able to say the "N" word when saying "vinegar"

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Or go around calling it

Vin-Aspiring-Rap-artist

See how many clue into it.

- - - - - - - - - -

My tickle of the day: A long section of the stretch of road that I drive home each day, has been undergoing road works for several months. Normally a 100kph zone, down to 60kph.

I just accept it, drive on or just slightly over, just use the time to chill and listen to the radio. Always there's the ones who're in a hurry wanting to go faster, it's 2 lanes so they just go by. There's never been a policeman checking speed everyone gotten complacent. Today I see from a long distance standing in a reflective safety vest right next to the road, a tall dude not moving, could be a roadworker, right? They're all around here. But also near him is a powerful road car, positioned ready to go.

Ahh, That's gotta be a cop.

Sure enough it's a policeman with radar gun. He gets the guy alongside me, but no doubt it would have just been one after the other.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel bad seeing other people get caught for speeding or whatever, maybe because it'sotherpeople. But I always think of it in another way, that when I'm on the road and see someone do some stupid fast move or aggressive lane change ( whatever ) that that person is the one you're going to see getting pulled over on some other day.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
As soon as I get done cutting the grass it seems like everyone of my neighbors has to suddenly cut their grass. I have no idea why it tickles my pickle but it does.