What tickles your pickle

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The media. They reported he a special Toyota SUV designed to run under water. LOL morons.

Truck with a snorkel for high water crossing dumbasses.

129_0604_11_z+april_2006_4x4_products+snorkel.jpg

Borzak

Yeah. They listed all the stuff he had and talked about his special Toyota that "could drive under water".

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The amount of weird videos youtube has nowadays that I shouldn't watch but can't look away, surgery videos, people pulling out their teeth with pliers, popping volcano boils.

Get some serious amusement and pleasure from them and can't for the life of me understand why.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Decent heat wave during the week, and my boss pulls me off the sweaty exposed job sites and has me work with the best foremen in the company doing renovations in air-conditioning office buildings.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I set the AC to cooler weeks ago and nobody has fucked with it since, not even the bitches wearing sweaters. Smells like victory.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I'm restricted to watering two days a week instead of 4. Cool, I'll just water at 5 am and 11 pm. Wow, yall in city management really thought this through! It vaguely reminds me of 12 years ago when apping to my local ueber guild you needed a water breathing item. No where in the rules did it stipulate you had to have your enduring breath item after joining. Of course, reading this much into the letter of the law and not the spirit of the law meant I wasn't getting any phat Corinav loot.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Decent heat wave during the week, and my boss pulls me off the sweaty exposed job sites and has me work with the best foremen in the company doing renovations in air-conditioning office buildings.
Lucky, I pretty much had to wring out my underwear halfway through the day.

Borzak

Visiting my parents this week. Sitting on the deck after a cool dront dropped the temp from 97 to 82F without rain so no extra humidity. Almost feels like fall.

Sitting here chilling listening to my reel to reel (The Manhattans now) I am picking up and smoking a cigar. Feels good.

I know I'm wierd.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It's a gorgeous day today. The sunlight is streaming through my window, I can hear birds chirping, it's just an all around awesome day.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I set the AC to cooler weeks ago and nobody has fucked with it since, not even the bitches wearing sweaters. Smells like victory.
Everyone likes it around 74 where I live but I like it at 68 so over the course of a few days I slowly lowered the thermostat by a degree twice a day...

No one has realized for almost a month now and it's so much more comfortable, though if someone mentions they are cold I'll bump it up a couple degrees for a few hours.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, they noticed. They're either still identifying the perpetrator or spitting in your food(or some other passive-aggressive way to get back at you).

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Go to the grocery store. They are out of my favorite beer. I have NO backup plan, I am crushed. Just as I am turning away an employee behind the shelf starts slammin' the 12 packs I CRAVE into place, *shunk* *shunk* *shunk*.

PICKLE SO TICKLED

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Recently started a new job, and the office has 16 people: me (31 year old guy) and 15 middle aged women. I love it! I am like a child with 15 doting mothers.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Recently started a new job, and the office has 16 people: me (31 year old guy) and 15 middle aged women. I love it! I am like a child with 15 doting mothers.
Do you like saggy boobs, warm milk and knitted sweaters?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That will get old real quick when they start coming to you to complain about each other.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was mostly joking about the doting mother thing, but I really do enjoy working in a primarily female environment. It is so much friendlier and less competitive than the male dominated places I have worked. Very much a family atmosphere. I have been here for 3 years in a part time capacity, so I don't think there is any major change waiting. I think it helps that they are mostly middle aged and it is government as opposed to a for profit business, so there really is no need to be competitive for promotions or anything. Everyone gets along really well.