What tickles your pickle

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So this weekend's river trip I learned that my new Uncle-job is to be a base for a 9 year old's cheerleading stunts. This is in addition to my job of being the guinea pig for everything imaginable that you can tow behind a boat. (learned to wakeboard at 38! Was only sore for three or five days!)

Since it was in the water it was no big deal, I'd just toss her as far as I could into a belly flop so she couldn't fall on my head. But what was making me laugh was the thought of doing that on dry land. Toss... *crack*... uhh I'll go get your mother.

Okay it was funny to me.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
My business is located in an industrial area, but across the street is a vocational campus for tradespeople. The campus has parking on site, but they charge for it, so naturally when school is in session, curbside parking in the area turns in to a fucking gong show. We requested 2 hour parking signage in front of our business to keep some spots open for people visiting the business, and overall everyone's been very good about not parking in the zone for the day. But some asshole in a Mustang GT this morning parked directly in front of the sidewalk from the curb to our front door, right beside the 2 hour sign. Called bylaw enforcement on him, and half an hour later watched a meter maid slap a ticket on his windshield. Feels good man.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's always tickled my pickle a little bit that at grocery stores, condoms and lube are right next to the vagisil and other feminine products. I mean it makes sense, an entire aisle dedicated to things that go in the pussy. Today at wal mart though, I had en even better laugh. Along the back wall they had a shelf with litter boxes, litter, litter box cleaners ... then tampax. Again, it makes sense, this stuff is for cleaning up after your dirty pussy.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wake up and ask if we have some canned cinnamon rolls and we don't. Fianc? makes some from scratch, which I didn't realize was possible.

EtherealPanda

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can use baking soda/baking powder to make faster rolls - it leaves an aftertaste, but cinnamon/sugar hides it well.

I ordered my contacts, it said they would ship in a week. Two days later, after taking my dog for a short walk, they're sitting on my doorstep. I didn't see a mailman, I was only gone for five minutes, and I was running so low I was watching the world through a fog. It's like christmas, man.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You can indeed use chemical leavening instead of yeast. Proper pH balancing should eliminate any aftertaste too. But, you won't get tangy taste fermentation can provide. And the texture is probably a bit different to accommodate for the quick rise, akin to yeast vs cake donuts.

If anything, tell her to let them brown next time.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Met a "famous" person while getting gas this afternoon. This is the 2nd time it's happened, both while getting gas lol.

Nobody you would be interested in, but it was interesting to me. Just odd to get out and get gas in the middle of nowhere and realise the person that pulls up behind you is in the country music hall of fame. He was here visiting someone he knew. Had a good 5 minute talk about nothing in particular.

Charley-Pride.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
When you said "getting gas" I first thought you meant you were in a Mexican restaurant eating a bean dish.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I wouldn't ever stop to eat Mexican food while in the state of MS, which I believe is where he is from. Just like I would never eat "cajun" food while in San Antonio.