What tickles your pickle

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I sometimes piss in my desk trashcan so I don't have to walk down the hall.

• 2WTF
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cheddar Bay Biscuits are THE reason to go to Red Lobster. Thanks 4chan for breaking the code.

ZkIlz89XmgH6aOJ8AUc_t0JDvBgE0bBqJ1PwxbykqtY.png
They should have biscuit based products.
Sliders
Shrimp puffs
Etc

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Ahhh, at work...gotcha. Was worried you were doing something really abnormal there for a second.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I started off rustled, so many news sites are using ad-blocker blockers, and have that stupid pop up ask you to turn it off.

But today I found out if you replace https:// with outline.com/ it will get past that and clean up that shiat.

So taking a random news article:

outline.com/www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

Removes ads, removes the autoplay CNN shenanigans. Not sure how long that will last before they're sued :p

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone with a very similar name to mine signed up for an Epic Games account using my email address. I never planned on having an epic games account, but now I do, because I changed the password and activated the 2-Step authentication app.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Someone with a very similar name to mine signed up for an Epic Games account using my email address. I never planned on having an epic games account, but now I do, because I changed the password and activated the 2-Step authentication app.
I don't have an Epic Games account, but I'm assuming it is like Steam. You should have waited until they bought some games first!

• 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
...when I'm on the highway/interstate doing a solid clip already (76 in a 65, say) and dumbfuck Here-He-Comes-Speed-Racer blows by me doing at least 90+ like I'm some slow-ass knuckledriving grandma... and then you see them a few miles down the road getting a blue light special.

This pickle tickle doesn't happen nearly enough though, sadly!

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't have an Epic Games account, but I'm assuming it is like Steam. You should have waited until they bought some games first!

I waited like 3 months and the guy never bought anything. I assume he just uses it for signing into games or whatever.

also, Vanessa Vanessa Damn women drivers!

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
(Since someone mentioned bistuit related food items...)

Working at my office today and one of my vendors stops by unannounced wanting to chat about work related crap... but were smart enough to bring the appropriate bribe.
1451808943989733110%253Faccount_id%253D1

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
(Since someone mentioned bistuit related food items...)

Working at my office today and one of my vendors stops by unannounced wanting to chat about work related crap... but were smart enough to bring the appropriate bribe.

Do these qualify as biscuits though? They are more like buttered buns.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
...when I'm on the highway/interstate doing a solid clip already (76 in a 65, say) and dumbfuck Here-He-Comes-Speed-Racer blows by me doing at least 90+ like I'm some slow-ass knuckledriving grandma... and then you see them a few miles down the road getting a blue light special.

This pickle tickle doesn't happen nearly enough though, sadly!

I would be happier if they pulled over all the idiots going the speed limit in the left lane, or worserer: having a slow race with the car in the other lane. You can fix this by riding a few inches from their bumper and driving on top of the rumble strip for a solid few minutes. Fixing idiotic behavior does make me happy!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dumbass customers:
"You're advertising 41% off paper subscriptions, is that done online only because I don't do computers?"

(It's a large ad in the paper, looks like a coupon. It doesn't say online only)

>No ma'am, the listed price of $46 is the after discount price.

"So it's not 41% off of 46? How is that a discount?"

> It's usually $1.50 a week and if you bought it every week, that would be 41% more than the listed 46$ price.

"Now you're going to charge me 41% more?? Look, I get the paper every week. I know it's $1.50, you don't have to tell me that. I don't do percents. Are you going to give me a discount or not?"

> ...

"Well on my fixed income I can't afford $46 a year, I don't know why it has to be so high. I'll just keep buying it every week at $1.50 because I do like the paper, and thank you for all you do, goodbye." Click.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dumbass customers:
"You're advertising 41% off paper subscriptions, is that done online only because I don't do computers?"

(It's a large ad in the paper, looks like a coupon. It doesn't say online only)

>No ma'am, the listed price of $46 is the after discount price.

"So it's not 41% off of 46? How is that a discount?"

> It's usually $1.50 a week and if you bought it every week, that would be 41% more than the listed 46$ price.

"Now you're going to charge me 41% more?? Look, I get the paper every week. I know it's $1.50, you don't have to tell me that. I don't do percents. Are you going to give me a discount or not?"

> ...

"Well on my fixed income I can't afford $46 a year, I don't know why it has to be so high. I'll just keep buying it every week at $1.50 because I do like the paper, and thank you for all you do, goodbye." Click.
This is why these people are down to living on a bare minimum ss based income in the first place. Fucking retards need a higher Darwin award rate.

Its pretty similar levels of dumb with criminals. Should see the shit in their letters and inmate request forms. I often have to help them alter them into something that is understandable.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is why these people are down to living on a bare minimum ss based income in the first place. Fucking retards need a higher Darwin award rate.

Its pretty similar levels of dumb with criminals. Should see the shit in their letters and inmate request forms. I often have to help them alert them into something that is understandable.
Oh yeah. When I worked with inmates my view of the penal system changed forever. Granted this was jail and not prison, but it's not filled with elite super soldiers like TV has one imagine. No these are children in adult bodies who never developed coping skills and thus did something moronic and got themselves in jail. The dribble that they spoke was like a second language and if said anything complex at all, anything at all they got lost. They were perpetually confused and peacocking and ready to defend their honor but for what? nothing. They'd stomp their feet and whine. Literally like children.
TV never shows that. It's always shanking and buttsecs.