Roses are red,
Glass is clear.
I’m on FoH shitposting
Without my Sweet As Beer.
giphy.gif

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I gave myself an annoying cardboard cut yesterday, and just gave myself a nasty one on the end of my finger today. In the process of trying to get the lid of the superglue off with one hand, I spilled some on the corner of my mouth and ALMOST damned myself to talking like a stroke patient for the rest of the week.

I was going to put this in the rustled Jimmie thread, but I was laughing so hard and drooling all over when I walked in the house that my wife and I have have been cracking up for the past 15 mins.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I gave myself an annoying cardboard cut yesterday, and just gave myself a nasty one on the end of my finger today. In the process if trying to get the lid of the superglue off with one hand, I spilled some on the corner of my mouth and ALMOST damned myself to talking like a stroke patient for the rest of the week.

I was going to out this in the rustled Jimmie thread, but I was laughing so hard and drooling all over when I walked in the house that my wife and have have been cracking up for the past 15 mins.

This genuinely made me laugh out loud to the point I had to explain it to my family.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Not sure if this is the right spot for this.

My dental hygienist. "Infatuated" and "Obsessed" are exaggerations and not really accurate. I guess I could say I have a lot of affection for her? Beautiful in a knock out girl-next-door way, wife and mother of 3, very good and knowledgeable at her job, and a good conversationalist. Normally I don't like when I'm getting something done (by a hygienist, barber, bank teller, etc) and they're just talking about bullshit because they feel the need to talk. Especially at the dentist where it's a one sided conversation. But I really like this lady.

My right shoulder was resting on her thigh for about 45 minutes this morning and I spent most of the time thinking "Why does that feel good?". It's not a physical attraction or anything sexual, it was just "nice". The closest thing I could think of was laying on the floor with my dog curled up against me.

Sincerely,
Tickled in Topeka

• 2Garbage
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider

My dental hygienist. "Infatuated" and "Obsessed" are exaggerations and not really accurate. I guess I could say I have a lot of affection for her? Beautiful in a knock out girl-next-door way, wife and mother of 3, very good and knowledgeable at her job, and a good conversationalist. Normally I don't like when I'm getting something done (by a hygienist, barber, bank teller, etc) and they're just talking about bullshit because they feel the need to talk. Especially at the dentist where it's a one sided conversation. But I really like this lady.

My right shoulder was resting on her thigh for about 45 minutes this morning and I spent most of the time thinking "Why does that feel good?". It's not a physical attraction or anything sexual, it was just "nice". The closest thing I could think of was laying on the floor with my dog curled up against me.

Sincerely,
Tickled in Topeka
It probably started out that innocently for Karl Tanzler too.

• 1Rustled

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Sincerely,
Tickled in Topeka
Update on this

I didn't go to the dentist for 15 years, so they split my first cleaning into two appts (but they only used less than half the time because I brush, you fucks)

Anyways, went back in today for part two. Started talking to this lady about kids and schools. She sends her kids to private schools because "I'm just not comfortable with what they're teaching in public schools". One thing leads to another and we go full shitlord bitching about the trans agenda, critical race theory and white privilege, etc. Turns out she listens to Ben Shapiro, and she also said "old Saint Floyd was so jacked full of drugs that the reaper was coming for him before that dick cop even took a knee". Lol. Theres a lot more we talked about, but that gives you the idea.

I gave her my phone number and her and her husband & kids are going to come to our next UFC party and try to convince my wife not to put our daughter in public school

• 2Garbage
  • 1Barf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Did a job for a veterinary office today. Set up some new workstations, ran some cable, and put their printer on the network (it was directly connected to a single computer).

The management/EMR system they use gave me no problems. No license bullshittery, no exceeding the max number of clients for the server. Hell, even every computer saw the printer and printed a test page on the first try.

Today was a good day.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Friend's Little (asshole) Brother started or joined a band name "Black Pussy" quite a while back. I just gogoled them to see how they're faring in the world of 2021 and laughed pretty hard.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They should change it to American Inventor cunt

• 1Garbage