What tickles your pickle

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This tickles my pickle
Screenshot_20210610-181830_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've never had a massage in my life, before yesterday. Back was killing me and I was about to leave work early, but one of the engineers recommended I go get a massage from one of his wife's friends. Showed up at about 330pm and she was a smoking-hot ~45yo woman. She warned me that I'm probably going to feel like hot shit after the massage because of how tight my back and shoulders were, so make sure to drink a lot of water. She just texted me this morning and "Good Boy" gave me half a chubby.
Screenshot_20210630-102134_Message+.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

Brad2770

Dang. I just realized what he said.

I though he said “So what’s your next message?”, which I was referring to a Dick pic…

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Watching Fraggle Rock with my daughter and this old man in the show is shit-talking his dog and someone on the phone because they don't understand why he's trying to sew a button on a fried egg. Laughing my ass off at this scene.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watching Fraggle Rock with my daughter and this old man in the show is shit-talking his dog and someone on the phone because they don't understand why he's trying to sew a button on a fried egg. Laughing my ass off at this scene.

That show is so weird, but I loved it as a kid.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That show is so weird, but I loved it as a kid.
"What? Well how the heck should I know what you'd use it for, I haven't even figured out how to do it yet!" *slam phone back on hook*
This old man needs a modern fan club.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT....I just googled him to find a picture to post here and found this little nugget:

He is known for playing "Doc" on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation television series Fraggle Rock and the bartender in the film The Boondock Saints

tenor (3).gif

tenor (2).gif

Edit: Amod Amod Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule @MarkZuckerberg

We need a forum notification ASAP

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When you edit in a tag, they don't get notified.
Thats just a bullshit excuse. If you were doing your job you would be approving his posts before they went public.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Momma fox has a den in our yard, last night at dusk we could see the babies leaping in the air and playing with the momma. If it wasn’t so dark out I’d have taken a video

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My buddy has a next door neighbor who only redid the shingles on one side of his roof where the wear was most prominent and left the rest all ratty. Because he's a cheap fuck.

It makes me lol

• 1Worf

Brad2770

Hearing my neighbor, in the apartment next to me, slam their toilet seat down and flush knowing we just took a shit together less than 5 feet away.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The master bedroom and the office share a wall. There is a power outlet in the office that is on the same stud as the power outlet my wife plugs her phone into when she goes to bed, which is right at the head of the bed. If I place my ass against the wall, 18 inches above the power outlet, I can loose a fart that reverberates in the wall cavity and sounds like a demon roaring by the time it gets to her. I'm so excited I just figured this out.
220px-I'll_Never_Stop.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Wow!
Reactions: 9 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I FOUND HIM!

Same kid from the stories above. I was heading home and looked out the window and this dude just points at my window and starts dancing. Tinted windows, so he definitely didn't see or recognize me. Just a crazy, happy street kid.

View attachment 298966
I found him again! I barely missed him doing a Napoleon Dynamite dance right before I started the video, though.

• 1Harrow