What tickles your pickle

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ganglion cyst that ive had for the past 5ish months almost entirely over night.

iu

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I had that happen once with 5in sanding disc. I ordered one package each of 6 different grits, and they sent me a fucking case of each grit. I was so fucking happy.
I ordered a small AR15 part. Some clown in the warehouse sent the whole box instead of just ONE. About $2k worth of the same part. I sent it back and the company gave me a $75 credit. :D

• 4Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

iu
huh? Did you skip some words? It went away overnight? It's engulfed your penis overnight? is it like accidentally the whole thing? I always took that to mean you ate the thing so I hope that's not it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Let me just start by saying that I'm a grown manchild with the financial intelligence of a loaf of bread.

Anyways....I didn't file my taxes the last 2 years. Finally got that stuff taken care of and have a hefty refund on the way from Uncle Sam. About 2 hours after I heard back on that, I found out that our company is being sold and I'm getting a nice chunk as a shareholder.

So, continuing on my trend of childish financial behavior...... - @Furry - I'm ready to commission my fursuit, and I'd like it to be a reptile with scales of 24k gold. And a diamond grill.
1709662619668.png

Bandwagon wants to be an Aurak. I dig it. Man, looking through old Dragonlance pics really took me back.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

iu
I had one of those on my wrist one time. Driving along minding my own. Look down at my had on the steering wheel and almost wreck. At the doc's the next morning they are like, oh no big deal. It was a big fucking deal to me!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've always wanted a 3 piece suit and my girl talked me into going to a tailor with her today. When we walked in, she said "Make this man look like he's in Peaky Blinders". The lady that she said that to laughed and pointed to a jar that said "Peaky Blinders" with a bunch of quarters in it.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I've always wanted a 3 piece suit and my girl talked me into going to a tailor with her today. When we walked in, she said "Make this man look like he's in Peaky Blinders". The lady that she said that to laughed and pointed to a jar that said "Peaky Blinders" with a bunch of quarters in it.
I got a bespoke suit last year. I don't like suits much but I've always wanted one that actually fit right. I do not regret it. Might get another. But I don't have a desire for a 3 piece. Fuck vests. The people I used came to my house for everything.

I considered wearing it to work one day and leaving early to start rumors that I had an interview with another company.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is a two parter.
First, one of my kids decided to do everyone's laundry this morning without being asked. Way to go kid!

The negative part is that her mother told her to grab the clothes off the dresser in our room and check the pockets. She did not check the pockets. My wife's iPhone 15 was in the pocket of her pants. The phone spent nearly 1/2 hour in the washer, totally submerged. Hard not to be angry at my daughter, but it obviously wasn't done intentionally and her motives were nothing but good. Well, we pulled the phone out, and lo and behold, after letting it sit for an hour, it booted right up and works perfectly fine. Okay iPhone, I'm impressed.

• 4Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I got a bespoke suit last year. I don't like suits much but I've always wanted one that actually fit right. I do not regret it. Might get another. But I don't have a desire for a 3 piece. Fuck vests. The people I used came to my house for everything.

I considered wearing it to work one day and leaving early to start rumors that I had an interview with another company.

If you want a really good suit that looks amazing, feels amazing, and you'll love forever go to Hugo Boss. Their suits are amazing and they only hire excellent tailors so it will fit as good as if it were made just for you.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is a two parter.
First, one of my kids decided to do everyone's laundry this morning without being asked. Way to go kid!

The negative part is that her mother told her to grab the clothes off the dresser in our room and check the pockets. She did not check the pockets. My wife's iPhone 15 was in the pocket of her pants. The phone spent nearly 1/2 hour in the washer, totally submerged. Hard not to be angry at my daughter, but it obviously wasn't done intentionally and her motives were nothing but good. Well, we pulled the phone out, and lo and behold, after letting it sit for an hour, it booted right up and works perfectly fine. Okay iPhone, I'm impressed.
Who leaves a phone in their pocket after removing their pants? Literally no one, ever.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Who leaves a phone in their pocket after removing their pants? Literally no one, ever.
I do it nearly every day. For about 5 minutes before I start looking for it.

Last edited:

lurker

Vyemm Raider
My wife makes bread. It makes the house smell wonderful and it's really, really good.

2024041714245097--623016983355345872-L.jpg

• 11Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Ive always wanted a Zoot Suit

zoot.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reheating something in a coffee mug, in the microwave, and when it stops rotating, the handle is facing out for an easy grab.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Bird feeders;

setting up a couple of bird feeders and having a morning cup of tea, and watching all the birds.

Better than random TV

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Bird feeders;

setting up a couple of bird feeders and having a morning cup of tea, and watching all the birds.

Better than random TV
Ours attract squirrels. Our dogs really like the squirrels. One in particular. She's only caught a few but it's fun to watch the hunt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users