What tickles your pickle

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I tried to open my front door with my car door button.

I'm tickled because now that I'm a confirmed retard, I have no more worries.

rrr_img_78122.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Sometimes I buy a bag of sweets or snacks during lunch but don't eat them all. I then put them in my desk drawer and forget about it. Then, days later I open the drawer and find the leftovers. It's like a gift from my past self to my present self!
smile.png

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Sometimes I buy a bag of sweets or snacks during lunch but don't eat them all. I then put them in my desk drawer and forget about it. Then, days later I open the drawer and find the leftovers. It's like a gift from my past self to my present self!
smile.png
I get this feeling when I crack a cold frosty 'Dew during a gaming session. I'll open it, take a sip, and maybe forget about it for 20-30 minutes. When I go to pick it up, its still basically full.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Got home last night and almost out of the blue, the wife asked if she could give me a BJ (I made her beg). As she was going to her knees, I caught her in the leg with my talon like toenails. It was bad, I could feel the toenail digging into soft flesh. It was no fault of my own, other than the fact that I haven't trimmed my nails in a coons age, but just the same I was thinking, "well fuck, looks like another night of me trying to teach my dick to suck itself". To her credit, she walked that shit off and got back to business.

That tickled my pickle on multiple levels.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Got home last night and almost out of the blue, the wife asked if she could give me a BJ (I made her beg). As she was going to her knees, I caught her in the leg with my talon like toenails. It was bad, I could feel the toenail digging into soft flesh. It was no fault of my own, other than the fact that I haven't trimmed my nails in a coons age, but just the same I was thinking, "well fuck, looks like another night of me trying to teach my dick to suck itself". To her credit, she walked that shit off and got back to business.

That tickled my pickle on multiple levels.
tumblr_lkp6rh8FTH1qadkreo1_500.gif

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Some fat fuck double parked his giant SUV shitwagon with the left side taking up around 20% of the space I wanted to park in. I managed to squeeze my car into the remainder of the space, effectively blocking him from opening his driver side door. I went inside, used the restroom, took my sweet time checking out etc.

I guess he was too fat to climb over from his passenger side because he was standing there waiting for me to leave when I came out. His jimmies were probably rustled but maybe he'll reconsider parking like an asshole next time. I acted oblivious to his plight and ignored him while leaving, but my pickle was definitely tickled.

Sterling

El Presidente
Some fat fuck double parked his giant SUV shitwagon with the left side taking up around 20% of the space I wanted to park in. I managed to squeeze my car into the remainder of the space, effectively blocking him from opening his driver side door. I went inside, used the restroom, took my sweet time checking out etc.

I guess he was too fat to climb over from his passenger side because he was standing there waiting for me to leave when I came out. His jimmies were probably rustled but maybe he'll reconsider parking like an asshole next time. I acted oblivious to his plight and ignored him while leaving, but my pickle was definitely tickled.
Should have busted out your phone and started messing with it for a couple of minutes to further rustle him.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Just watched a fat chick wipe out in the parking lot carrying a birthday cake. Its going to be good day

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Taking a large dumperooni and it looks like the toilets gonna clog then it goes beast mode and sucks everything down in a whirlwind of shitphoria

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
People who slowly follow you in their car when you're walking back to your own car in a crowded parking lot. If it's really crowded, I purposely walk down the wrong parking aisle until I get near my car, then cut through one or two aisles to get to my car. This happened last weekend, and there were cars EVERYWHERE stalking people walking back from the restaurants, despite there being ample empty parking spaces at the back of the lot. God forbid people park and walk an extra 2 minutes.

*Edit* Should clarify, this isn't' a jimmie rustle, but a pickle tickler because I really enjoy bolting through the aisles of cars and imaging the sadness on the face of the douchebag who was stalking me.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Are the parking spaces really that much farther away that it would add 2 minutes to their walking time? That's a serious parking lot.