What tickles your pickle

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A friend of mine spent ten minutes talking about his idea for a grain distribution company, servicing restaurants in the city I'm from. Seemed kinda dumb, but he was into it, and even had numbers he wanted to talk about. Turns out the entire thing was a ruse just to use the name..."Haulin' Oats". I was caught between rustled and proud. #pickletickled

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I was able to go from Saturday afternoon to Tuesday night without speaking to another person. Fucking fantastic.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Hillbilly motherfuckers talking about book smarts vs street smarts. "I'm better than this guy because I can change a tire, he can only do financial analysis," in conversation with a girl...fuckin lol, she's playing nice, how cute.

I mean, I can change a headgasket and analyze your finances. It's not hard to gain knowledge or experience. Being a dickbag about it in a attempt to impress a girl. Makes me laugh.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hillbilly motherfuckers talking about book smarts vs street smarts. "I'm better than this guy because I can change a tire, he can only do financial analysis," in conversation with a girl...fuckin lol, she's playing nice, how cute.

I mean, I can change a headgasket and analyze your finances. It's not hard to gain knowledge or experience. Being a dickbag about it in a attempt to impress a girl. Makes me laugh.
I raged at radio today - they were talking about the decline in blue collar jobs being due to the over marketing of colleges. I disagree. It's due to not wanting to be around hillbilly idle-minded hazing union-corrupt mother fucks - I want no part of that culture anywhere near me - it's pretty much known those are money jobs. but it's having to deal with ignorant ass pos while apprenticing that's the real turn off.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Today it's simple shit. Someone brought breakfast tacos this morning and I wasn't feeling the traditional egg n whatever. But they had some that were just bean and cheese. I was like, WTF bean and cheese only? So I grabbed one and fuck it was good. I forgot how good a bean burrito was. Most of the time when I'm in the vicinity of bean burritos I'm fancying that shit up with fajita meat or something.

Then it continued for lunch when I decided to get some corn dogs cause I aint had corn dogs in a coons age.

At work, everything I've been working on today has been straight forward and some of it stuff I just haven't done in a while.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
All the hot college chicks walking around in thong bikinis today is certainly tickling my pickle.

• 3Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was out of town for a week. Got back thursday and fucked my wife. She had an appt with the pussy doctor on friday and he made a comment about abraisions and asked if she'd had intercourse recently. So while I'm sorry she was mortified, my pickle is tickled that I have a medical diagnosis that I tore that pussy up. Would be even more awesome if he noted it on some medical records that we get a copy of some day.

• 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have microwaved salmon or tuna melts for lunch in the office everyday this week.

• 5Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We were down 2 people in a 5 man crew all week at work... just got handed a 350 dollar cash bonus for the week.... now it's worth the aches and pains. Pickle is throughly tickled.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Had to order a new pair of boots today. Last 2 pairs were ~$220 after taxes and shipping so assumed it would be the same. $160 after overnight shipping and taxes this time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Got this for my daughter's first Halloween. I like the brand name.

20180910_232041.jpg

20180910_233358.jpg

• 3Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Walked out to get the mail just now just before dark. Red fox was in the yard watching me. He sat there and watched me walk the driveway and back, one I got in the house he decided he'd had enough.

Brad2770

Bought a shower head with an attached hose so I can pin point parts of my body. Massaging jet on my taint is pretty awesome.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Bought a shower head with an attached hose so I can pin point parts of my body. Massaging jet on my taint is pretty awesome.
Welcome to the modern world. My ass has never been more clean. Have literally replaced every shower head in every place I've lived for damn near 20 years.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Beeping my car lock in response to any other beep. Sometimes even get some good beep battles.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Flying out to California and have to connect in Newark on a tight connection. Get to the gate and there’s a second Newark flight leaving an hour earlier that’s apparently only a quarter full so they just swapped us on that flight right before departure. Near empty flight, got a whole row to ourselves and don’t have to haul ass for our connection now. Good start to the trip.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Went bowling today. I haven't been bowling in 20 somethin' years. It was a hoot. Wife and I bowled 3 games. I won 2, she won 1. $16 with a free soda. We're going do that again soon.

• 3Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Sent my 2070 off for RMA last week, it got there Friday, got approved yesterday, new one mailed out today. Checked the tracking number and it says its coming from Indianapolis and is going to be delivered tomorrow. I was expecting not to get it til Saturday at the earliest but next Monday more likely.

Went bowling today. I haven't been bowling in 20 somethin' years. It was a hoot. Wife and I bowled 3 games. I won 2, she won 1. $16 with a free soda. We're going do that again soon.

I love bowling but also haven't been in a long time. Used to live very close to a bowling alley that did Rock'N'Bowl type stuff on Thursday-Saturday night, $10 for 3 hours, 2.5 hours on Thursdays. Most of the time me and my brothers/buddies could get a lane each and bowl 10-20 games a night.