What tickles your pickle

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Screenshot_20230716-180931.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I had a gopher trap out last night that didn't catch anything, but 3 fucking enormous mounds popped up next to it over night. I figured I'd flood it with a hose before I went to work and as soon as I stuffed the hose I there and turned the water on, one of the filthy little cunts popped it's head out. My 5yo daughter yelled "DIRTY LITTLE MUD RAT THERE! GET IT [DOG]!". The dog listened to her, grabbed the little fucker, shook it violently and then whipped it into the side of the house with a loud THUD. Her and the dog are so damn proud of themselves right now. Good start to the day. ;)

• 10Like
  • 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 17 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Man, it sure makes a difference talking to women when you don't give a fuck, right?

Edge of Tomorrow AND the A-10? Nohomo, if you were a chick I'd at least tolerate you talking about your feminine penis.

The A-10 truly is the GodKing of aircraft. They've been trying to replace it for years, and can't. I'd show you guys the online copy of my senior team aeronautical engineering project (college) from 1991 where the sponsored "challenge" was to design a replacement that kept the GAU-8/A cannon, but my real name is on it and you guys are all faggots, and MFF would likely show up at my door with a "grey" costume and an anal probe, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Bitch thought her tits were getting bigger and you didn't ask for proof?
Ask? I got proof right before all that.
The inside joke is that I always say "show me your tits" to her right after I say something sexist/mean/rude whatever, and she usually obliges.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user